Think I'll put this right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built on on road E Revo for street carnage and speed. Thing is in the 60s on GRP 1/5 road tires for speed and is sketchy as all heck. I could gear it for much more speed but I feel like id be ice skating w it! Lol. My bros Infraction is so much faster out if the box...I am scarred to even drive it lol.
Here are pics of it.
20200311_134644.jpg
20200311_123826.jpg
20200311_123807.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I may as well fly a helli?‍♂️ ????
Got out of flying Helis due to costs. My go to was my Trex 600N. Nitro became harder and harder to find anywhere near me, then it became expensive to ship. Crash costs seemed to always start about $200 and after I toasted my OS55 engine throwing a bearing...I called it. That's how I ended up here with you guys lol!

Got out of flying Helis due to costs. My go to was my Trex 600N. Nitro became harder and harder to find anywhere near me, then it became expensive to ship. Crash costs seemed to always start about $200 and after I toasted my OS55 engine throwing a bearing...I called it. That's how I ended up here with you guys lol!
....an u've never looked bak.....?.

Uhg. The Motor,ESC and Servo haven't shipped yet.(n) Not that I can run it or anything. But I'd Like to start building it .
Just watched this!

I'm doing a lot of reading and research. I'm going to need to find a good road to run on . The person in that video has the perfect road. Funny how you can hear it coming but you can't see the damn thing. I was watching video earlier and the car did 123mph but the worst part was the guy was standing in the road as the car was coming at him . Missed him by about 3.5 ft maybe 4 ft. At that speed that is way to close.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks