Think I'll put this right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z It would cost me a small fortune to get a 2 smoker to 130 mph. Where as the way the limitless is set up it potencially can do it with the way it is now or with a pinion and spur gear change . The Typhon should do 70 just by changing to the supplied 20 tooth pinion. Granted a lot of it means not crashing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Had to re-lay out a couple of things . But she is just about ready.I mounted a Ten channel RX that has dual antennas so I should get a bit more distance out of her. Got the ESC and Receiver working . Need to change some of the settings in the ESC . Right now there is almost no braking. It goes pretty much from forward to reverse. Oh and I received the rest of the parts needed to Convert my little beast over to the C8 GT car when I want which will add another 10 mph to her top speed.
20210403_171007.jpg20210403_171030.jpg20210403_171040.jpg

With speed runs you need to disable reverse because is useless. Also, put your brakes on 100% because you are running smaller spool.

I got 96 on stock electronics on the typhon. Let's us know what you get and the car looks great.

Screenshot_20210403-153136.png

Last edited:
With speed runs you need to disable reverse because is useless. Also, put your brakes on 100% because you are running smaller spool.

I got 96 on stock electronics on the typhon. Let's us know what you get and the car looks great.

View attachment 71942
Did you use the drag brake setting? Good info.I know I'm going to have more questions as I get closer to running her.

No I do not use drag brakes with the max5.

Also, those aluminum and carbon pieces look nice but the first crash they are gone. Stay with plastic.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks