think i've killed my motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never had an esp, but have been sent links to the baja forum to see polls and discussions. I do know ONB service though and they are amazing to deal with. My mt pipe for example. I installed it and ran it, and had written Sean at ONB to discuss making changes to fit it to a Firehammer. He offered to exchange the pipe if I wanted... I've had ONB motors and was pleased. Probably buying my new motor there too. Anyone can sell something, but what they do when a sale goes bad determines what the true value of that person is.

A lot of people will mention ONB hasn't done engine porting for long for these cars. That may be true, but they have been doing boat motors a long time. I won't bash ESP, but I will say ONB are top notch to deal with. I only bash someone/something I have dealt with that gives crap service or products.

cheers james for the links i was looking in the wrong bit :clown:

whats the difference with the stroker to the standard cranks????? is it worth while or does it not make much of a difference?

I have never had an esp, but have been sent links to the baja forum to see polls and discussions. I do know ONB service though and they are amazing to deal with. My mt pipe for example. I installed it and ran it, and had written Sean at ONB to discuss making changes to fit it to a Firehammer. He offered to exchange the pipe if I wanted... I've had ONB motors and was pleased. Probably buying my new motor there too. Anyone can sell something, but what they do when a sale goes bad determines what the true value of that person is.

A lot of people will mention ONB hasn't done engine porting for long for these cars. That may be true, but they have been doing boat motors a long time. I won't bash ESP, but I will say ONB are top notch to deal with. I only bash someone/something I have dealt with that gives crap service or products.

cheers pipe i've heard both good and bad reports about oneill brothers so i'm not sure where to spend my money, will just have to read other reveiws then take it from there.

Hey Charlie, have you decided on which motor to get yet? Either way go with a larger size motor and a good pipe. Its always been a toss up between ONB and ESP. Im not sure that one is better than the other. However, Doug/ESP always has his phone on and willing to answer any questions you might have. He told me how to run my motor, and what will increase the performance and the rpm's. My 30.5cc ESP is now over 6HP and requires all steel drivetrain gears to handle that much torque. Next on the list is a 4 bolt Trevor Simpson case reed and should put it up to 7+HP.

Let all of us know if we can help you with anymore questions....Hills

Hey Charlie, have you decided on which motor to get yet? Either way go with a larger size motor and a good pipe. Its always been a toss up between ONB and ESP. Im not sure that one is better than the other. However, Doug/ESP always has his phone on and willing to answer any questions you might have. He told me how to run my motor, and what will increase the performance and the rpm's. My 30.5cc ESP is now over 6HP and requires all steel drivetrain gears to handle that much torque. Next on the list is a 4 bolt Trevor Simpson case reed and should put it up to 7+HP.

Let all of us know if we can help you with anymore questions....Hills

cheers hills i'm not sure yet might just go the full hog and get an onb reed motor :cool2:

sorry to sound dumb but what does esp stand for????

ESP= Earth surfer products.
Zenoah are the best.
If you put a Zen head on a CY case you will need to use the Zenoah wrist pin spacers.If your changing to a Zenoah head kit onto a CY bottom end you need nothing,evrything is in the kit.
Think thats cleared it up.
J.

Zenoah are the best.
If you put a Zen head on a CY case you will need to use the Zenoah wrist pin spacers.If your changing to a Zenoah head kit onto a CY bottom end you need nothing,evrything is in the kit.
J.

Zenoah are the best.
J.

yeah cheers james :cool2: guna get it sorted tomora just guna go the cheep route for now 28.5cc head kit £45 :) and get it runnin can't do with it sat on my bench now i've had it out :clown::clown::clown:

Lob some pics up Charlie,like to see it complete.How long on delivery from the States?
J.

james got it from my mate who trashed my buggy at that bmx track he had it for his marder but never got round to fitting it so i blagged him to sell it me :cool2: picked it up last night and i've rebuilt it today it's all running now went out this afternoon and yea it wheelies again :clown::clown::clown: just waitin on my new filters to turn up now and i can take it out on the dusty stuff and get it dirty :clown::clown::clown:

no pics as my son had hold of my phone and dropped it so that in shop havin a brain transplant and stones removed from the case (he said he dropped it but the sounds of it he threw it up th street) :clown::clown::clown:

The same thing happened to my 23cc in my baja,except I forgot to oil my filter.
I modded the filter body to accept a dry paper element filter from a husqvarna lawnmower and stretched the foams over that.
It does'nt let anything in ever, and my car frequently dissapears in a huge cloud of dust.
Sheep farms are really really really DUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should only cost a couple of bucks from your local mower shop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks