thinking of getting a fg baja 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

hi guys been having a look at these 4x4 conversion kits and you seem to get quite a lot for the money but as i've got a leo and they don't do a kit for them yet a was going to sell my leo as a roller, what things would i need to buy and what parts could i take off the leo before i sell it?????

any :helpsmilie: please guys!!!!!!!!!

yeah guna take off the engine (30cc), servos, battery and receiver will be getting some hydro's all round for the leo so i might as well hang on a wait till i build the baja, but just wondered if the cage and fuel tank will fit????????? and what other parts will i need??????

thought leo being sold as roller! an getting 4wd baja. whats exact plan fella as lost me? :D

Last edited:
sorry mate lol
i wanted to make my leo 4x4 but they don't do a kit to do it so i've seen on the pitstop web site they do the upgrade kit for the baja, you get a new chassis, front diff, rear diff case, drive belt, servo tray, front & rear arms, front and rear hubs, front & rear shocker plus some other bits and bobs so i'm selling the rolling chassis without the engine, servo's, battery and receiver and just need to know if there's any other parts that i could take off it before i sell it??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks