This pipe, any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
the pipe and radio arived a few days ago :w00t::w00t:!!
anyway first is the radio,
it arived fairly quickly to say it was coming from china!!unfortunately when i put batteries in the transmitter and tried to turn it on...Nothing happened,screen was black and nothing was happening!! anyway my dad took it appart and found that it was the connector between the circuit board and the battery case wasn't connected and was stuck to the back of the switch:lol:
anyway we got it working eventually.it was very easy to bind and seems to be overall a great radio,although i can see it munching through batteries!!
i might add that it did get stuck in customs and i had to pay €16 to get it released,as the value was €1 over what a gift should be:mad:!!
On to the pipe!!
it same as the radio arived quickly but with no tax!!:D
it came with gaskets and all necesary bolts needed for the fitting.the pipe did come with what seemed to be a small X-port but when i tried to fit the pipe with it the hole in the mounting plate was off and i would have to have drilled it to get it to fit.without it though it fitted perfectly and no modifications were needed. the pipe seems very secure and doesn't feel like it will move anywhere in a hurry,even if i get into a crash or roll at some stage.
Performance:although this pipe was cheap there was a noticeable performance change!!the high end definitely has more oomphh and the power band is abit more noticeable. performance still may not be the best as i think i still need to tune the car but its defiantly better!!
Sound: this is what has made me most happy about the pipe!! the exhaust probably inst much louder than the stock can( it isnt really noticable to be honest) However there is much more of a pop and a more deep sound to the car now,when you are at high rpm and release the throttle you get a nice burble and a popping sort of sound (sounds really nice:D:D)
Quality: all the welds seem really nice and neat,the only thing i found was that the was a bit of a dodgey bit at the very small exit hole of the exhaust it doesn't effect it at all i mite add,i mite even suposed to be there but i doubt it!
overall i would definatly recomend spending the smalll amount of money on the exhaust just for the sound if not the performance gain aswell.it seems like a good deal for the price of it!!
hope you find some of this useful!!
Toby:D

Hi all,
the pipe and radio arived a few days ago :w00t::w00t:!!
anyway first is the radio,
it arived fairly quickly to say it was coming from china!!unfortunately when i put batteries in the transmitter and tried to turn it on...Nothing happened,screen was black and nothing was happening!! anyway my dad took it appart and found that it was the connector between the circuit board and the battery case wasn't connected and was stuck to the back of the switch:lol:
anyway we got it working eventually.it was very easy to bind and seems to be overall a great radio,although i can see it munching through batteries!!
i might add that it did get stuck in customs and i had to pay €16 to get it released,as the value was €1 over what a gift should be:mad:!!
On to the pipe!!
it same as the radio arived quickly but with no tax!!:D
it came with gaskets and all necesary bolts needed for the fitting.the pipe did come with what seemed to be a small X-port but when i tried to fit the pipe with it the hole in the mounting plate was off and i would have to have drilled it to get it to fit.without it though it fitted perfectly and no modifications were needed. the pipe seems very secure and doesn't feel like it will move anywhere in a hurry,even if i get into a crash or roll at some stage.
Performance:although this pipe was cheap there was a noticeable performance change!!the high end definitely has more oomphh and the power band is abit more noticeable. performance still may not be the best as i think i still need to tune the car but its defiantly better!!
Sound: this is what has made me most happy about the pipe!! the exhaust probably inst much louder than the stock can( it isnt really noticable to be honest) However there is much more of a pop and a more deep sound to the car now,when you are at high rpm and release the throttle you get a nice burble and a popping sort of sound (sounds really nice:D:D)
Quality: all the welds seem really nice and neat,the only thing i found was that the was a bit of a dodgey bit at the very small exit hole of the exhaust it doesn't effect it at all i mite add,i mite even suposed to be there but i doubt it!
overall i would definatly recomend spending the smalll amount of money on the exhaust just for the sound if not the performance gain aswell.it seems like a good deal for the price of it!!
hope you find some of this useful!!
Toby:D

That pipe you bought is actually a knock off Jetpro marder pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks