This was my day!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

It started this morning... On my way to go and call Marvin (unemployment) I put my car in the ditch, because some poophole tried to pass a car and to keep from hitting him head on, I took the ditch.

Then I get home and 10 mins later, Consumers is trying to shut off my power. (I tried to explain I didn't have money for the electric bill because I bought a new GP290, he didn't really seem all that interested LOL) Then I get an email from Jen, (my daughters mom) Bitching as always... Then the power goes out for about 3 hours. While I am freezing my ass off, Comcast (Cable guy) shows up demanding money, (even though I already paid them)

He (the cable guy) came out here for $27.00!!! So, I told him to stick it up his ass and come back when it is actually a bill!! ...This douche has been out here every couple of weeks demanding money for the past 6 months! I contacted Comcast and told them about it 2 months ago and they said they fired him. I guess he is just trying to get some spending cash?! He doesn't even work for them anymore...

So, then it almost comes down to a fist fight with this poophole, trying to get him to leave. I told him "I have about 30 bucks in beer cans, (Michigan has a 10 cent deposit on bottles and cans) you can have that, it's all I have" Of course he doesn't want that, then called me a few choice words and said he was going to rip out my cable so bad, that they would never hook it up again! So I told him, "I know about you and if you touch my cable box, I am gonna fist fiddlestick your skull, then I'm gonna call the cops"!! Then he said, "well then give me that truck and I will take care of your cable bill for the rest of the year" {pointing at my red FG} With my patience running very thin, I told him "F#ck off and get the hell out of here, one more word and I'm gonna end your day"!!! Okay, okay he says, "What else do you have in here, I like that movie collection, give me some of those movies and I will take care of the cable bill" I screamed "F#ck off you douche" and threw his ass outside (with force)... 10 minutes later the cops show up and I told them what had happened, of course they didn't believe me and gave me a hard time, but they eventually left...So did the cable guy...

At a quarter to 2:00, guess who's back beating the sh!t out of my door... Yup, the cable guy... He's not knocking, he is beating on the door with his fists!!! I open the door with a "What the fvck do you want, peepee"? and he comes back with the same exact statement he made before, (it's like he didn't even remember being here 2 hours before!!!) Still demanding 27 dollars!! lol ...At this point I am not playing around anymore... I remember exactly what I said to this douche... "Get the fvck out of here before I cave in your skull!!!" He runs his mouth for a minute and then HE BARGES IN MY HOUSE!!!!!! "OK That's it"!! and I swatted this guy with a vengeance!!! Right square in his left eye and threw his ass out in the snow!!! (Mind you, I cannot call the cops, I don't have a phone, but I bought a cell phone after all of this)

Throwing him out caused the back of his head to knock out the window from my door!!

He calls the cops and they show up again. They put me in the back of the cop car, all the while my neighbors are looking at me through their windows. (same cop as last summer, the one I gave a hard time to, I called him "Farva" last year [from the movie Super Troopers]) so I was figuring "I am on my way to jail!!"
While I was explaining what was going on, the cable guy came up and pounded on the window of the cop car!! Then he demanded,"If this poophole would give me 27 dollars or his truck, I would have left him alone, but he didn't and I'm not leaving without that fvcking truck!!" LOL The cop told him to calm down and he cannot demand property from me, all he can do is accept a check or shut off the cable!! The guy flipped out and started screaming at the cop about "HIS" money and punched the cop car!!! "Farva" dragged his fat ass out of the cop car and tackled the cable guy to the ground!! :nono: Threw him in cuffs and dragged us both to jail!!

Now I am down town, I get booked and fingerprinted (glad I paid off friend of the court) Now, I am sitting in a holding cell with the "Cable guy"... He starts running his mouth again about, "HIS" $27 and I tell him repeatedly to shut his mouth, then he throws a punch... (OH NO!! :nono: :nono:I am a retired Golden Gloves boxer) ...But... I let this weenie punch me about 4 or 5 times before I threw him on the ground and yelled for a guard...

The guard takes the cable guy off to another cell and asks me what happened, so I tell him about it and told him to watch the tapes and he would see what happened.

I didn't hear anything back about it, but I get called to go up in front of the judge. I am standing in front of the judge (with my gorilla slippers on mind you) I pleaded my case to the judge, he told me that he had heard about the "Incident" in the jail cell and dropped the charges!! I guess the cable guy has a mental disorder!!?? "Sorry for the inconvenience".

So I am out of jail, but I still have to walk home in my slippers, about 9 miles in 2 inches of snow... Plus I had to spend 8 bucks to get my window fixed!!! That was my day, how was yours?

This was a response to an email from my girlfriend after she asked, "So what did you do today"... :dots:
(...) were added for the forum. I did my best to edit for content/profanities. I was a little pissed when I wrote this. If I missed a few I apologize.

Trip..
Below is a pic of my gorilla slippers I was wearing in front of the judge..

Last edited:
It's alright with me if you guys laugh at this, after reading it, I laughed too... I put this on here because I feel I have a good friendship with everybody on here. Laugh it up and I hope you enjoyed my ramblings!! Lmao... I just can't believe I was standing in front of a judge wearing gorilla slippers roflmao.

I shut my phone off about 6 weeks ago because I had no use for it, until today. Now I am the proud owner of a $10.95 virgin mobile, that I bought while wearing my slippers!!! lol (You guys need to understand, I don't go outside of the house w/o my steel toe boots on) So, this is rather unusual for me!!

Trip..

LOL!!!!!!!! Sounds like a remake of "Better off dead"- $2.00!!!!!!!!!! Where's my $2.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there buddy, there is a bunch of us guys here, unemployed as well.
It always seems to work out, but alot of "GRIEF" along the way.

Last edited:
Hey Trip, that is prety crappy, My dad uset to tell me "Clayton, just when you think your life is crappy, look at your sister" he was rite and still is her life is worse, anyway what I am trying to get at is it could be worse.

wow!

lol
man you had one very rough day.
how on earth did you end up in jail and before a judge on the same day?
aw man thats tough.
i think we all have poopy days like them in fairness,well ummm not really as dramatic maybe but never the less every bit as bad sometimes.

you need to sit down and relax,open a brew,stick on a good dvd film,ever see the movie with jim carrey CABLE GUY?

:lol::lol:

Thanks for the support guys. I hope it made you laugh. I guess all I can do is learn to laugh at myself and not to take things so damn seriously.

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks