Throttle servo died while full throttle/no killswitch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

Running my chimera in a construction site when i noticed loss of power, realized the servo crapped out but went back to center which was odd. When i turned it by hand it was centering but no controls from the tx....this is weird and i have no killswitch installed....

well let's jus say u r very lucky to still have ur rc in one piece and no ones injuries on ur hands..o_O....or damaged property.....rule number 1.NEVER run without a kill switch .....PERIOD!!...i know alot do but not worth the risk imo.

Installed my Dynamite Killswitch today works like a charm. Also I noticed my exhaust was loose from the last couple times since I had some blow back from the engine on top of the manifold and carburetor I have since tightened it and it's running great now no leaks

3x looks identical to all other killswitches, wish i seen his i would have given it a shot myself
i run them as the dude who makes them was on ms uk forum so if u had any probs he would offer advice/help as best he could.....:cool:...i had a switch go dodgy on me so i asked him what it could b....he said send it to me and I'll test it.....:)....well he fixed it and upgraded it to a v2 spec switch .:D.as it was the older v1 free of charge and sent it bak to me....:D..now thats what i call service:)....so i will only use his switches now....

I had a dynamite go belly up last year not even a full season on it, a buddy had one fail on him also.
I figured for the price it's worth giving the dynamite a try. If it seems to fail then I would just go the killer beer out but why start from the most expensive when probably the cheapest can work just fine

On the bright side when they die they kill the motor. I could have saved $30 had I just gone with a reliable kill switch from the start, seems like it always costs me in the long run when I try to save a few bucks.

I have a Killer RC but just bought a Switch Blade off MSUK for my FG MT build. As you say Al the back up is there for any queries

Was your endpoints set
Yes the endpoints were set everything was normal I believe what happened was the server was starting to take a crap and didn't crap out all together because when I grab the arm it still had power wanting to Center itself when I tried to move it but when you give it throttle or Break It wouldn't do anything either way I got a dynamite kill switch and it's working great up until now and I have the Fail-Safe set on my radio so I'm not going to worry about this

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks