Throttle Servo Problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trdlabs

I just got done installing a Killer Bee switch. I go to turn on my buggy and the throttle servo go's to WOT. I have changed RX's & TX's and swapped servos and it only does it to the throttle servo. No matter what I do it still go's to WOT and stays there. I have it back to the N postion but everytime I turn it on, back to WOT. WTF is going on? Everything was fine before I did this install. :rolleyes: It is a brand new FS-GT3B 3 Channel Radio???

Last edited:
1. Return to the way it was - to run with care.
2. Did you follow the instructions correctly - mistakes happen to everybody - I'm the first to admit if I stuff up!
3. What's the KB wired into - never wire it to the throttle/brake - either a spare channel or the steering if only 2-channel.
No worries.
I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Al.

I still can't get it right. The kill is taped in to the stop then to the third channel. I don't think the kill is messing with the throttle servo. I can't figure it out. Is the servo messed up, it works it just go's fully to brake mode. How do you shut the fail safe off?

I still can't get it right. The kill is taped in to the stop then to the third channel. I don't think the kill is messing with the throttle servo. I can't figure it out. Is the servo messed up, it works it just go's fully to brake mode. How do you shut the fail safe off?

Disconnect the KB then simulate a fail so the failsafe kicks in. You will probably find the settings for this are making it go WOT whereas they should be set to brake! Its over-riding the KB and needs to be disabled to allowthe KB to be the primary 'failsafe' unit. If in doubt PM Kent (Killer RC) and he will talk you through it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks