Time to get the xmaxx ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My k8 that I sold. Great looking truck but not much reliable. Xmaxx is incredibly reliable and fun to bash.

Screenshot_20201215-191246~2.png

You sure it wasnt the 6s you were watching? The first release of the 8s had some major issues, from what I was seeing. And as much as i hate to say it traxxas has the market with the x maxx

If you watch Kevin Talbot on youtube his first hit on the Arrma he killed the chassis, he now uses an aftermarket chassis and also a bash plate.
He beats hard on his machines and has multiple XMaxx's, in varying states. He does say the XMaxx is his favourite machine for bashing but even that required some upgrades, his latest being a 2 piece propshaft.

yeah ik, the xmaxx seems ALOT tougher stock, but I must say the Arrmas are nice
Couple of lads I bash with had a Senton and also a buggy, both Arrma's. The Senton was driven off a 60ft cliff onto grass and drove off like it was nothing. The only thing he ever broke on it was the tyres and a single shock end. They both drove them hard and abusive with no mechanical sympathy at all, the rigs took it though.

I think half of it is how you land, if you land flat then chances are its going to survive, if you land funny then everything has its breaking point.

Chassis on the Arrma bends super easy
Xmaxx vid
That was the original v1 with one piece center brace. On the v1.5 they changed out to 2 piece added a bottom rear brace and also sealed bearings.

On the outcast 8s you get all the upgraded stuff plus more reinforced control arms all around.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks