Tire's for Rim's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterTrash

:scooter: I need some:helpsmilie: on getting some tire's for the FG ST Beadlock rim's. I got them for my FG MT5 because of the offset, they stick out farther than the stock one's so I can have a wider wheel base . "Less Roll Over's" The rim's are the same hight as the MT ones, but not as wide. The stock FG ST tire's don't have the traction or hight I want or need! Thanks for any :helpsmilie: FGSTBeadlock.jpg

Attachments

• MT5Tires.jpg
    MT5Tires.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 11
  • STTire.jpg
    STTire.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
  • FG-ST.jpg
    FG-ST.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
:scooter: I need some:helpsmilie: on getting some tire's for the FG ST Beadlock rim's. I got them for my FG MT5 because of the offset, they stick out farther than the stock one's so I can have a wider wheel base . "Less Roll Over's" The rim's are the same hight as the MT ones, but not as wide. The stock FG ST tire's don't have the traction or hight I want or need! Thanks for any :helpsmilie:

Poor Scoot you may never get a set a tires to put on those beautifully rims...:clown:

The only thing that fits right now are the Stadium Truck tries. Not a good choice for traction. Maybe after the FG Bjaa comes out, they'll have different tires.

I have one set of each, and Rob is right, the ST tires are not that great for traction. But they do hold up nice with those beadlocks, and the MT rims, are wicked HEAVY...

No paddles yet for FG rims. But there will be an upgrade for mounting Baja tires on aluminum square drive rims in a few months. Those Marders will look cool with paddles and razors!!!!!!

You can fit the 80mm Hormann tyres , they have good traction

070606%20004.jpg

very cool i will be looking forward to the adapters, i think i met you at the team gonads booth right.

I found some on Ebay. They look like baja 5B wheels but have the square hole in the back and bolt right on the FG Monsters. They will however set you back $100.00 for a pair but I have to say that I got a pair and they work great in Sand and mud. Just thought I would give my 2 cents

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks