TLR 5b basher

dougstar

Thread starter #1
so i pulled the trigger on a new losi 5b YAY!!!
going with just the bare basics for now. got a G320RC a bart pipe pull and crank outerwears. Now just the long wait for the delivery

dougstar

Thread starter #3
not stressed about the build ... in fact looking forward to it. its the best way to get to know your car.
still have a radio servos and battery to get. probably going to go for the spektrum DX4R PRO or the DX4S. There is not a lot of choice out in deepest dark AFRICA....flysky not sure about them "clone gear" could be wrong

evssv

i want a tlr 5b I thk(y)...I run 2x flysky gt3b`s with lipo mod and there spot for the money dude..:cool:..plus rx`s r only 6 quid each.(y)...

Whoduh

AVC and kill switches do not work together on the spektrum 2,3,4 channel radios/recievers....
If you have no intention to use a kill switch then you are fine.(kill switch or no kill switch is an argument you can find on other threads...look them up).
Or if you do want a kill switch you can disable the AVC when binding or use a Spektrum reciecer that does not support AVC..

dougstar

Thread starter #14
ah right so can be disabled perfect! i only have one decent hobby online store here jk products. most of the 1/5 scale are RTR losi and all are out of stock. seems they are horizon hobby agents of sorts. thats where the spektrum radios will come from. if you fly planes in south africa loads of choice or 1/8 scale. but pretty limited in large scale. iv had to import my 5b:rolleyes: