Tmr???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whittron

I have been trying to contact these guys for a week and a half now and i get no response phone calls emails nothing was really interested in having them build me a motor,but i don't no now it dosent seem like there customer service is very good i don't want to send them my motor and not be able to get ahold of anybody to find out how its going or when i might expect it to be done.Has anyone else dealt with these guys are they just really busy or whats the deal.

I have been trying to contact these guys for a week and a half now and i get no response phone calls emails nothing was really interested in having them build me a motor,but i don't no now it dosent seem like there customer service is very good i don't want to send them my motor and not be able to get ahold of anybody to find out how its going or when i might expect it to be done.Has anyone else dealt with these guys are they just really busy or whats the deal.

TMR had some issues here several months ago and dissappeared. He came back saying he got all his ducks in a row..... But I havn't seen a peep from him and that was like 6 months ago.

If he hasn't responded I would go elsewhere. If someone can't be available to sell you a product imagine what happens once they have your money!

U can also send it Sean and the ROCKSTAR guys at OBR.. I just sent mine to them. Spent 30 min on the fone with Sean again and those guys rock.. I have there full mod in my T and now rebuilding a 26 race mod for me.. good luck man

What kind of issues?but you guys are right thats what im affraid sending him my engine then not hearing from him for a month,but i hear he makes a pretty mean motor,atleast thats what i was reading over at 5th scale forum ,its just funny though nobody will answer my post over there.I was thinking either onb,cc or a guy out here in MI named mike ross heard he makes some real mean boat motors.

What kind of issues?but you guys are right thats what im affraid sending him my engine then not hearing from him for a month,but i hear he makes a pretty mean motor,atleast thats what i was reading over at 5th scale forum ,its just funny though nobody will answer my post over there.I was thinking either onb,cc or a guy out here in MI named mike ross heard he makes some real mean boat motors.

Personal issues!!! Al isn't a bad guy and does good work he just has some stuff going on which affects his ability to be in business. Because of that fact I would stay away for the time being until he can commint to doing things in a timely mannor. There are lots of other options for engines DogPile, OBR, CC, Cat 5, ESP, BZM (coming soon), Skopod, Bartalone racing, and it goes on and on and on.

All of these people do excellent work and have great customer service!

I do not know why your having such a hard time tryng to contact al? If we call him/text him he replies back right away? He has had some problems with his dyno right now we know that,but he also works 2 jobs besides building engines. Right now he has kevins/ mine 27.2 cys and we are just waiting for dyno runs. Also when he builds your motor it is a drop in ready to go,no break-in need.if you need his phone# lmk

Ya i think im going to listen to everyone else and stay away,somone who dosent want to return my phone calls and voice mail box has been full now for a week now im not risking sending them my motor and not hearing back for a month.

do yourself a favor and take a PASS on TMR.

way more drama than an afternoon soap opera.

stick with a KNOWN Builder with yrs of great customer service. ESP, Bartalone, OBros, DogPile (new but Bobs a great guy) or Team Twizted (Yamadude).
any one of these 5 builders and your golden!

hello everyone i have cleared up this matter and apologized for the communication with the original poster. i did dissapear many many months ago on personal business. the shop has been up and running and fully functional with no issues.. i have been missing off the forums for sometime due to the engine work load and working 2 jobs to support my family, however the phone is always on and i do return all calls daily. i am a one man show and i do the best i can... again if needed my # is 201-638-8846

Al (TMRperformance) is a great guy to deal with! He has always gotten back to me when I have called or texted him. We all enjoy this hobby. And enjoy making more power! But as Al has stated he is a one man show and does everything by hand. He also has a day job and a family to provide for. Just be patient and he will reply to your calls.

our motors are going to be shipped out today. Al called us atleast 5 times yesterday giving us updates on HP runs from the dyno.. and holly cow does the cy 4bolt when ported/polished give some great numbers..:w00t:

and we are also having custom made jetpro dual bleed pipes made up for nutech(the side mount version):cup-1: these things are going to scream

our motors are going to be shipped out today. Al called us atleast 5 times yesterday giving us updates on HP runs from the dyno.. and holly cow does the cy 4bolt when ported/polished give some great numbers..:w00t:

and we are also having custom made jetpro dual bleed pipes made up for nutech(the side mount version):cup-1: these things are going to scream

Will the jetpro sidemount for the MCD work? I have one on my MCD baja 1000

6ab0fa25.jpg

Goodluck

we got our engines back and :eek:hmy: they are way too powerfull for our track they have so much top end it is unreal......I might have to go back to a stock 27.2 with the new jetpro dual bleed pipe I have cause it really wakes thet stock motor up..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks