to pro5thscale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Sick,

We usually order every 3 weeks ,so the cars are the newest versions.
Quality control from the factory is nothing to speak of ,but overall quality on the basic parts are very good.
We have made some changes ,one of the most important upgrades was the steering servo ,they seem very sloppy from the factory.
Also the china motor and tires have been replaced ,the Diffs have been greased ,we added 2000 weight shock oil and added clear bodies.

I would suggest to you ,take your time before running your car ,make sure you check everything before you start her up.
They seem to forget to add screws or tighten important screws or parts on the cars pretty often ,so be careful before running.
Our team puts a lot of time on reassembling these cars with our touch to meet our standard.

Good luck

Last edited:
hi and thanks its just i was looking at the suspension set up and it did not look right according to the mcd catalog
oh and what grease did you use in the diffs
thanks again

what i ment to say for thoughs who don't like fs MCD CLONES :lol:
the wishbones were on the wrong way so this threw every thing out of sink just like in the photo on their web so i had some work to do which i was expecting

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks