Too much money!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you have to think about Al,is once you've set the carb on a 2 stroke its going to go on for virtually ever.With the nitro's you are forever arsing around with them and the fuel is extortionate.
Ok,the spares and hop-ups are a bit pricey on the fifths but I'd never go back to methane cars.
J.

Too true.
Still love the Raminator I've got, but may have to sell up, to fund my 'new project' .... doing a bit of a 'K' but with real-world limitations $$$$ !!! :badair:
Al.

Hmmmm,doing a Keith hey......hmmm, are you two going into competition to see who can build the best shelf queen?
J:D:D:D

ahhhh reminds me of my revo the gear change in that vid sounds sweet, tho my gear box would exsplode every week, i became quite an expert on rebuiding them, tho i would,nt have a nitro there just a total waste of time and money,

ahhhh reminds me of my revo the gear change in that vid sounds sweet, tho my gear box would exsplode every week, i became quite an expert on rebuiding them, tho i would,nt have a nitro there just a total waste of time and money,

You were driving it too hard mate:D:D:D
J.

I still use 25% Byron Racing and no worries at all. ... heh, we're talking NITRO here !!! :censored::ban::censored:
Loved the Revo suspension - my mini-R is amazing - Pablo 'n' Pete have seen it doing it's performing seal act !! :eek:ff-topic:again !! :badair:

ROFL nice one ross.

Part of me still wants a nitro just on the side but part of me (the part that remembers stuff) remembers what is was like trying to hold a tune!

Maybe a nice E-Revo would fill that slot!

regarding the vid, what a waste! nitro on not still pretty cool

ROFL nice one ross.

Part of me still wants a nitro just on the side but part of me (the part that remembers stuff) remembers what is was like trying to hold a tune!

Maybe a nice E-Revo would fill that slot!

regarding the vid, what a waste! nitro on not still pretty cool

I converted my Losi Aftershock to brushless, it was worth the conversion. I realized that the truck is actually a blast when I'm not chasing a tune. The mini e-revo brushless is a blast as well.

My mini e-Revo is the best out-of-the-box RC, certainly other than Petrol!
Then you put 2x 2S LiPo's in parallel, and it's stupid .... :laugh::laugh:
THEN .... you put the 2x NiMH batteries in SERIES ..... THAT IS PLAIN STUPID for something that size to go that fast!!
I have to ease on the acceleration - can't crank it - and the speed? No idea but it's MENTAL !! Love it!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks