top speed of a stock km 29cc ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the man in the shop said to run it in just let it tick over for the first tank

load of :censored:!! that's for Nitro run in.

Have a look at various other threads about braking in a gasser.

Gassers have piston rings which need pressure to get them to bed in. Voo2Doo reportedly has a very good tried and tested running in procedure, gun it from the offf!

By all means be careful with it on the first tankif you want, but you han hapily drive it around and do the odd full throttle hit. just don't keep it at full speed on full throttle for an extended period as it beds in.

as for top speed, I'd guess it will be similar to a stock FG Baja/marder, which I've clocked as 40mph on a few ocasions. Depends on the pipe as to if it will give you additional top end RPM, and you can allways muck about with the geering.

I was on the HBF the other day and i guy called ron (Ron 28.5) clocked hes baja doing
over 60+ with his stock 26 with the jetpro v2!!

That's about the most you will get out of any size engine with stock gearing on a baja.......if you wanna go faster you have to gear em up.

Break in procedure is leather it from the start! I don't know what all this take it out and give it a slight blip for a couple of seconds is but my mills are poop hot and I have done the round the block thing and the ones that have had a WOT from the start lasted longer than the ones I have babied.
..........And again....................If you were a lumber jack and had to get a new mill for your chainsaw,would you take it to full throttle for a few seconds on the first tank and a few more on the second and so forth???NO! you would give it WOT from the start!
If you look at Yoodoo122 or jackobyte7 on youtube you can see that when I have broke my mills in there is a terrific powerband there and no lagging.These were boken in on my theory.....FULL THROTTLE from the start.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks