TPS Central hydraulic braking system!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my radio tray and radio box is full enough, so i like the idea of keeping it simple and only running 3 servos if i can

top of the radio tray

100_0569.jpg

bottom of the radio tray

100_0570.jpg

well i had a play around with the TPS Central hydraulic braking system today, a very easy mount and very easy to bleed, nice install i have not used them yet, but i think they would work well with hydros on the front.

since there is over 1 inch on movement (befor filled with fluid and bleeded) on the brake leaver on the master cylinder i think these will work with extra calipers, if they are shimed and the pads are mantined.

oval all i am very happy with the purchase and the install, to easy, will work great with front brakes and or lsd rear, i will keep you guys up todate when i get to use them, here a couple of pictures.

100_0603.jpg

well ive used my TPS Central hydraulic braking system for 5 tanks now and i like it much better then stock layshaft brakes it has no trouble locking the rear wheels onraod, off road, on grass and so on.

it is a big improvement over stock brakes but front brakes are still needed, or i feel this would work better on a 4wd fg baja or mt, but for what they are on my all alloy fg mt ilike them i think they are great.

but i will be looking to buy tps front hydros soon when money lets me and i will try and run the extra two calipers of the one master cylinder and see how i go if not ill just use two master cylinders.

with a 4wd fg i think this brake set up would be great if 4wd racing/bashing is your thing.

heres what i ended up with on the quest for better brakes on my fg mt

100_1147.jpg

100_1148.jpg

i still have a new spare master cylinder for splitting up the brakes into seperate front an rear, but this works will with the new fg viscose diff

ive got this kit a1 top brakes locks rear wheels no problems so far i use a savox 20kg servo but this does front cables as well fit is perfect its out of the way looks good disc is massive ive had to bleed now and again but i use royal blood fluid now and it seems better than stock fluid that comes with the kit a1 10/10 would recomend any thing to do with tps top service quick delivery no problems so far

yh ino the address but cant find it on there,

to post a link you go to the page you want to post the link

copy the address and then paste it on the reply

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks