Track or bashing spots in Wales, UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t2boats

Just wondered if there's any other members in or nearby wales where you go for racing and/or meet up for general bashing.. Could arrange something perhaps??:w00t:

There is a good few spots T2.I founded a place in Deeside a long time ago but there were that many members there that we took the grass off about three acres of land and left it looking like a film set for the Terminator!
The land owner wasn't impressed but a few folks are starting back there.
There are o good few places near my works too.
J

We had to close our track down a few yrs back now, lack of bums on seats thing... Shame really cos where it was was ideal. I've been tempted to start using some of the beaches nearby as some aren't busy at all, but then again as we all know, even though it's great fun it involves a total strip down clean n rebuild each time :-/

There is a good few spots T2.I founded a place in Deeside a long time ago but there were that many members there that we took the grass off about three acres of land and left it looking like a film set for the Terminator!
The land owner wasn't impressed but a few folks are starting back there.
There are o good few places near my works too.
J

We've been shut down again, the businesses have taken photos and got the security to stop us from running..

Head over to Northampton for the Bankholiday Bashfest May, great weekend..
www.bankholidaybashfest.co.uk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks