transmitter Receiver problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotskeedy53

please help ! ,i recently perchaced a 1/5 scale 29cc King Motor buggy,
unfortunatly the contoller got crushed by a truck when it was left in the drive way by accedent before i got a chance to even drive the car.
my question is i have a Dynam 4 ch 2.4GHz controller (The receiver in the car is a 3 channel 2.4GHz, Model HM-GR3C) can i use this controller ?
if so how do i set it up so the car receives singnals from it? at the moment nothing happens there are no instructions that came with the car plus i live 4 hours from the nearst town could anyone please help or tell me where i can find information on this topic so i can drive this buggy and start to lern a bit about more the RC world . PLEASE please help !!!

Very rarely are two different brand radio and receivers compatible. You could try to bind it to your receiver and see what happens.

I doubt you can mix the transmitter with a different brand receiver.

And what is up with all these new off-brand radios that nobody has ever heard of?

The only radio I know of that you can use a different brand receiver with is the Nomadio React, which will work with some Spekturm receivers. But Nomadio got out of the hobby line and does not make RC radios any more.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks