Transporting lipos?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
????lol????
Not flying any where near the states? so no chance of that ?
Maybe auzy lot have an equally dier hell hole? ......nah sure ill be fine?

Fun fact, 99% of those locked up in Guantanamo where no where near it when they were caught and sentenced there LOL ?

And since you’re already sending items via freight I would just chuck the Lipos in there.
Place then inside a lipo bag, then inside some type of metal container like a ammo box or something along them lines for extra safety.

Good luck with the move, Australia sounds amazing! And the woman there ??

I have x2 lipos losi 7.200 and a 4.200
And x2 nimh ...my name is not evssv who has a hobbie shop stock amount of lipos??????? so I won't need to chart a military plane ??
i cant see them bei ng allowed on a/in a plane ?.......but chk ?
ok..i b wrong......?....and dam b feked i wanna b on a plane if a few 6s bricks goes off....:eek:o_O:confused::cry::ROFLMAO:...

Last resort, sell them and when you get settled, buy you some new ones. It would be more trouble then its worth to try and get them thru customs.
I wouldn't buy a used lipo
Hear you ......but what you forget is they have already been shipped to me from the US
Through customs.........so how come it will be a problem for me?
I would definitely call the airline prior to going. I think that would be your safest bet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks