Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer out of the box!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey! Within the first minute of the video once he moves the box....WOW!! And removing the chassis plate to get to the electronics - crackin idea. And those suspension arms look like they can handle anything thrown at them!

I quite like the idea of the under-tray access, certainly makes things easy, especially for all the electrics. One of my other RC's, I have to remove what feels a million screws in order to remove the cage to get into the car in order to work on the electrics, it's a right PITA. But at least it has a battery cover underneath making things easy in that regard. That Traxxas does look cool though, it's great seeing all these realistic RC's appearing from what I've seen on this forum.

It looks stunning but fiddlestick Traxxas. Kraken is also making a similar thing in 5th scale. Those desert trucks are the new black along with crawlers.

They must have come out with that after the wraith... looks intriguing. Axial stuff is normally pretty tough out of the box with a esc and motor upgrade. Looking forward to the losi rock rye. May be a good 1/5 contender for a crawler.(sorry way off topic)

Crawlers have been around for years mate. Like the look of the traxxas, hope it's not a pile of ? like some of their others... looks promising from the video

Not like they are now. They were a niché within a niché now they are everywhere and have made it into the mainstream big time. Here people are selling their old bashers to join the cirkus. I really don't get the appeal other than I like that its scale stuff. That some work went into the looks of the vehicle instead of these stupid looking plastic hats we have to content with. It hard to convince people that RC can be more than a toy when everything but scale crawlers looks like el cheapo chinese run-of-the-mill. And those crazy paints schemes they all use can go fiddlestick themselves.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks