Trevor simpson product photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two billet shells on the upper left corner are a possibility for production. I refer to them as iron cross head kits.

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Without sounding ignorant. A few of my friends were always going on about TS engines , we have seen them and a few had them but can you tell me a bit about yourself, is this your sole job ,how long have you been building, are these all your own designs, do you sell straight from your factory or through a vendor?
Oh, how does a reed valve work and why does it do what it does so well.
Thanks
J

I own my products, I do not have employees nor business partners. All product designs are prototyped by me, no one else. Manufacturing high performance small engine parts is my main business. I have been building small engines for 15+ years as a profession. I have a unreleased skating business that I have been working on and at some point I will open to the general public. I sell my products to individuals meaning that I do not sell to vendors nor companys. Machining high performance parts has been my main business for several years that I have been focused on. I hope that answers your questions. I will answer your reed question on another post.

Thanks Trevor. Do you have a price list on your parts? I have another large scale that is pretty rare and want a decent engine o go in it. If I buy the bottom case what else would I need to go with it? i.e. head , cylinder...etc.

J

My reed valve design itself operates as a one way vacuume pressure valve that let's in the fresh air/fuel mixture from outside of the engine. Once the fuel/air mixture has gone thru the reed petals the gasses are trapped and well confined within the cases. The air and fuel is %100 confined within the cases and not to be released back thru the reed because the reed petals cannot re open backwards and due the substantial pressure that store the gasses prevent the petals from letting the mixture out from the cases then reed. A stock intake manifold will do the complete opposite of what I wrote and it will have air/fuel leaking issues. I wrote specifically about the reed as you asked in a small summary.

This billet shell was specifically prototyped for my gsr60 goped. It is a bit bigger in all aspects as far as the R/C head kits are sized.

Attachments

• 20180505_024608.jpg
    20180505_024608.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Looks great ! I can put a shout out on the local forums around my area ( North West UK) to see if anyone is interested in your products , I'm sure they will be. The sooner the better on that price list ;)

J

I've put a poll up on a social media site and its getting positive results.....

Groot Jones created a poll.
13 hrs
Not a "For sale ad" but just a bit of interest to see if the is a market with you fellas.
I'm talking to Trevor Simpson (TS Engines)at the moment and he is bringing out new products for the summer, head kits , reed cases etc. Anyone who knows his products will know these engines are up there with the best if not the best and have a great performance record.
Would anyone here be interested in his products when he starts to manufacture? It will be summer time that he goes back into production. Prices will be announced in the summer but this is just a market poll at the moment.
Thanks.
J.

Would be depends on price.

Yes

No

0/140

LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments

(Short answer) A huge part of my business is to basically keep my prices affordable. I don't make much at all from selling my products, The price of tooling and the cost of material I am using is not cheap. I do not plan to retire nor stop production of my products.

Last edited:
I have a strong demand for head kits, fan covers and case reeds for the Go-Ped market alone. I am one person producing these products by hand. Meaning I do not use a lathe or CNC machinery. It's not even possible to produce my products using either machinery physically and mathematically. The first products I will be selling are head kits and fan covers. I will sell Case reeds later due to extensive machining time. I also have to wait for my material to reach its destination of delivery then to start the machining process. I'm in the process of prototyping a iron crossed head kit that is similar to the two pictured above. Also, my prices have always been the same for many years. Occasionally I offer discounts, sell used parts, and complete new and used engines all combined and or installed with my products.

Last edited:
Welcome mate, your engines is legendary all the way up here in Scandinavia. I would love one but price is an issue as I also invested in having a family and those little f*****s eat and ravage like a flock of wild elephants. On good days. On bad my thoughts goes more along the lines of H.P Lovecrafts creations.

Trevor I know this post is kinda old is like to start out by saying I've been a huge fan of your work for literally over 15 years I just recently aquired a gsr60 with your conversion but looking to finish it off with one of your head kits and reed......... how do I order a head kit for a g62 motor if it's still something you can make. Thanks in advance ,🤙

Trevor I know this post is kinda old is like to start out by saying I've been a huge fan of your work for literally over 15 years I just recently aquired a gsr60 with your conversion but looking to finish it off with one of your head kits and reed......... how do I order a head kit for a g62 motor if it's still something you can make. Thanks in advance ,🤙
He hasn't been active here for 4yrs. Check Facebook and give him a message

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks