Truck (semi) racing videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's pretty cool seeing a pack of them together. it's funny watching racing sometimes... some people get passed and lose it and pull a handfull of trigger and then hit the person that passes them so they both spin out...

which truck was yours?

Mine is the green,white & orange Merc 0813?, it kinda looks like the Ireland flag but it's the colours of Model racer magazine who used to sponsor me.

Very cool, wish we had organized racing like that around here.

It was organised by a Dutch club and held in a chicken warehouse over 3 days. It was sponsored by Pitstop tuning. There were all the top drivers from across Europe racing approx 50 trucks and 50 touring cars. The track was like something I've never raced on, grip was in everyones imagination and thats as far as it went. Because we were running anti clockwise (we run clockwise in the UK) I had to adjust my set ups accordingly, I was cutting tyres just to try and get some heat into them, my tyre warmers were working overtime - I even put an old set of fronts in the oven of the camper just to try and get the slightest of grip. It was a good piss up though and the food in Holland is always fantastic. Anyhoo, after a 30 min final, I came 4th and it was close at the top.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks