Trying to track down an FG protective cover and some Mobil-Sonax decals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrenelmslie

Its a bit of a long shot I expect, but if anyone's got either of the above or knows where I could get them, please let me know. I can't find them in stock anywhere :(

The protective cover is Z-FG06645, the kind of fitted car-cover

Thanks both. I spotted the ebay one this afternoon and almost made the same mistake. I wondered about picking it up anyway but I'm sure there's no way the TC version would fit an F1 because of the length difference.

Hobbythek was somewhere else I looked today. Looks like I was just too late! They've got an alternative though which I'll try as a last resort. The only problem is that it's a generic one and the original looked almost tailor-made. Can't understand why FG have stopped supplying them, there must have been demand, surely?

I've got a couple more leads I'm following up on the covers. No luck on the decals but I'll set an ebay search notification up and keep my fingers crossed :)

A big thanks to Rossdale models in the end, who came up trumps in the end on the cover (their last one I think) sent out this afternoon at around 2/3 of some of the other listed prices. Just the decals to find now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks