ts reed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedfreak

I bought today a ts 26 esp.
buth it has not a lot power, instead of my other motor modelsport 26cc m1.

can i in inproof the power of het ts? it ia only allowed two driving with a 26cc on a race.

DSCN1930.jpg

DSCN1931.jpg

the exhaust is a rn fat power sx:D it gives a lot of power:lol:

ok, i had one of these motors. while the torque is pretty good, it should rev to the moon.

im estimating i was making near 5.5 hp with mine and the JPV4 side pipe, but i was turning 21000 rpms, while a bit on the rich side.

the pipe may not be up to snuff for the reed case 26. but if the motor is right (good cylinder, no air leaks, good ring, crank bearings ect..) you should find it a monster of a motor.

how used it is?

The cylinder is virtually as nieuw.
de cylinder had 1.5 liter of fule.
I just installed new bearings and nieuw seal's.

my model sports italy engine produces 7.4hp and 22.500rpm{m1}.
and i have the nieuw Falcon 3 23cc and it delivers 7.3hp and 23.500rpm on my onroad truck:cup-1:.

I expected much more from the ts. {it was the bargain of the year 150 euro}. I will try again with a different exhaust on.

7.4, is that in Newtons? or US designated BHP?

thats crazy, 7.4 HP, but at what rpm? 10000, 15000? ect....

i know some TS 30.5 setups are pulling just under 7hp around 14,500 rpm, (wide power band really) and some are getting over 20,000 rpms. thats huge on a 36mm bore/piston.

ok the torque is in Nu. so that would mean the dyno is reading in Euro measure, and will need to be converted, but i think it converts to over 5BHP (Us measuer) and just over 2 or 2.3 ft/lbs on torque, only a guess, i cant remember what nmbers need to be converted.

the fatpower was the best pipe ever made, not sure why Rinus stopped selling them. the vrc pro's are real close though and made by the same people who made the rn's I believe.
So that TS motor should make good power with that pipe...how many litres of fuel have run thru the motor?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks