Tuned pipe manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Hiya folks,I have a tuned pipe for an FG. I have the manifold but don't have the 180 degree bend pipe for it.Does anyone have the part number or where I can get one.
Ta J.

in my experiend, alot of that is part of the manifold. so your not so much looking for the middle piece (but you may be, not sure, depends on pipe and model) so much as a new header with the proper length and bend in it.

You honestly can make your own. My 2nd piece is not anything special.:no:

attachment.php

If its aluminium get a straight length of tube long enough so you can get leverage on it. Tape 1 end up good with gaffer tape, fill the tube with sand then tape up the remaining open end. Use a piece of tube or shape a piece of wood to bend it around & go slightly smaller than the radius you want to achieve. Then it brute force & lots of swearing to bend it around keeping the pressure steady & even throughout the bend :clown: It should go easy enough as you will only be using thin wall stuff :cool2:

Alternatively, you should be able to find a stockist that sells 180deg elbows on the net.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks