Tuned Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greasemonkey

Hello All

I am after a Tuned pipe for my Bettle but i don't want to cut the body so what will fit a Bettle without having to cut the body?
I have been looking at http://cart.sbracing.co.uk/index.php?p=product&id=848&parent=211 and http://cart.sbracing.co.uk/index.php?p=product&id=595&parent=211

The Jetpro is suppose to out perform the Samba and is quite cheaper but looking at it i think it would need the body trimming alittle?????
Samba i would say fit without trimming but is expensive and i'm looking at SAM12 not SAM12C.

What do you guys think or what have you got fitted to your bettle without getting the scissors out!!!

Simon

Cheers Clubin. Looking at your pictures It looked like it may clear the body. SB racing my local dealer is out of stock on his website but sure he will be able to order it in if I went to see him. The jetpro looks like I would need to cut the bodyshell were the pipe comes out before the silencer and they claim it will outperform anything else. I like the design of the Samba but price is expensive.

Thanks Trip. Looked at his pictures and i would say he has cut the body to be able to fit the exhaust unless the great man see this post and puts me right if he had or not.
Now swinging towards the Dominator. Anyone any experience with the Samba??

Last edited:
Looked at the links Trip both interesting pipes but if i was to buy from the USA i would get stung but import tax here in the UK. I'll have a look at the UK version of ebay and see whats availible there.

Yeah that's a good point, but I am sure the pipes are available around the world... The TGN and Jet-Pro silenced version 2 are about the same, but the TGN has a spring mounted coupler on the header... That will be my next pipe...

Thanks to trip and clubin for your replies. I am lucky enough to live between 5-10 minutes from a SBracing www.sbracing.co.uk who deals mostly in large scale models who has the Dominator on his website though out of stock but am sure he can order 1 in so my mind has been made up and i am going for the DDM Dominator 130. I will post picture when fitted.

Thanks to trip and clubin for your replies. I am lucky enough to live between 5-10 minutes from a SBracing www.sbracing.co.uk who deals mostly in large scale models who has the Dominator on his website though out of stock but am sure he can order 1 in so my mind has been made up and i am going for the DDM Dominator 130. I will post picture when fitted.
Great decision, you will like that pipe.

Check out DC2Man's thread on here... He has a M/B with a jetpro silenced on his..

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=3958 Tons and Tons of pictures... 11pages worth!!

Trip..

you see there is the genuine article trip right there promoting my threads,cheers trip!!;) little wink just for you lol haha

yes lads i had to trim my shell a little to make it fit,but it does fit without any trimming at all,its a matter of just raising the mount a little at the rear but it does end up looking a little lopsided,small trimming works fine,and as soon as you mount and fit the pipe you will see how little is needed.

cheers beetle budds lol :crying::D

The Victory RC pipe is going to be the pipe to get. They were the ones making the (RN Tuning Pipes), now that that Rn Tuning isn't making pipes anymore because of money problems and the only one selling the pipes in the U.S is (Pro5thScaleRacing.com) let them know that Nate sent you Thanks! Oh here is the website also for those of you who want to look at the pipes http://www.victoryrc.nl/Victory_RC/Home.html

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks