Turnbuckle ends...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found replacement ends yet? I came across them for the MTXL...think they'll work? Found a cracked one today while fixing other broken stuff.
Don't know if it's visable...but definitely a crack. Also destroyed a universal today...used a center driveshaft and rebuilt it spare parts sometimes come in handy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_202601.jpg
    IMG_20200401_202601.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200401_202409.jpg
    IMG_20200401_202409.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 18
Upon further investigation these supposedly fit the dbxl-e and 2.0...correct me if I'm wrong but suspension is virtually the same....right??

https://www.horizonhobby.com/pivot-balls-and-rod-ends-(12)--mtxl-los254031
Damn, this is so confusing...losi part number for the turnbuckle set for my (gas) dbxl says it'll work on the dbxl-e and the 2.0...so I cross reference that with the link listed above...and it says it'll work with the mtxl and the full variety of the electric versions. Makes me believe they forgot to list the gasser. If they all use same turnbuckles...they'd use the same ends.

I'm going for it. I feel like it's my most broken part. Pretty much answered my own thread

Last edited:
Has anyone found replacement ends yet? I came across them for the MTXL...think they'll work? Found a cracked one today while fixing other broken stuff.
Don't know if it's visable...but definitely a crack. Also destroyed a universal today...used a center driveshaft and rebuilt it spare parts sometimes come in handy.

You can get the entire DGI kit for the mtxl for $100 I believe. That's all the turnbuckles, steering included

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks