Turnigy touring car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's been awhile since this was posted, but I have seen these on ebay for a good price and wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They look like a good price for just running on the street or a parking lot for fun. Any input on these?

P3050026_zps9eec60c1.gif

P3050025_zps59e190ee.gif

P3050024_zpsa8e6816f.gif

I have one its really not bad at all for the low price just to drive around when I get tired of off road. The body is super very cheap it not even lexan its a super cheap plastic. The FG sportsline body will fit and fg and carson parts fit also.

The tires are very cheap also so they will wear out quickly. Once you change the body and the tires its really a prtty good car super fast and the brakes are super good you can really stop on a dime. I really don't know much at all about on road as far as racing but I have great fun in parking lots with this car and set me up some cones and make my own track.

I have one, it's now full FG spec, but when new, the car was a blast on the parking lot, just needs upgraded tires and it's ready to go, to get into the hobby, you can't go wrong with this one, all FG parts fit like a glove and you can up grade everything on it. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks