Turtle Racing diff cover?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other then the actual finish I like the tr one better. It could use a good polish or at least better machine programming for stop points. The Detroit performance one is just a cover to me. doesn't scream I belong on a bad arse axle at the back of a vekta.. jmo
Add this to the parts your company makes for DDM :p

All yall saying it doesn't look bad are gonna be in big trouble when @Bluetickduke gets here. :mad::mad::mad:
I said it needs cleaned up, and liked its style better then the rc max. The machining Mark's look like crap, and the "struts" should be a bit wider to look more scale imo. But yeah. Not into ole plane jane cover either..... vince... where you at buddy?

I personally like the TR COVER
The Rcmax cover looks so plain jane to me ??‍♂️
i was debating which one i should get & i ended up buying the TR cover. love the look of the rcmax cover, but like you said it looks plain. it's like the stock vekta cover but with their logo. i'll probably end up buying it later who knows

I personally like the tooling marks in between the spokes but the spokes not so much.I like that more options are becoming available.

i dig the tooling marks also?

Wooop ??‍♂️

What's up what I miss. Basher you can suck it ?
When did Turtle Racing start making these and maybe we should start a thread for the Vekta for new parts being released.I may have been out of the loop but I never even saw this until todays deal of the day.

View attachment 60432
View attachment 60433
That looks like horse poop, at least the outside looks okay I guess
Other then the actual finish I like the tr one better. It could use a good polish or at least better machine programming for stop points. The Detroit performance one is just a cover to me. doesn't scream I belong on a bad arse axle at the back of a vekta.. jmo
Nothing to do with stop points. Their machine or tooling is the issue it looks like to be honest. I just shut my mouth and I'll clean up whatever I get from now on

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks