turtle racing is at it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a Killer unit. im looking forward to its realease for sure. this has been tested for a month or more with great results so far.

hey timmahhh, ur just all over the place LOL.
But yeah, I'm waiting on this turtle item really bad being that I need one anyway I'm trying to hold out for it to come out!

man tim u r every where n u to amw

but yea its gonna b a good a part n its not to bad off a price either

I have a prototype unit of this, and it is a fantastic setup, I really don't see how any one can top it for quality and performance.

I think the $180 price tag is a little low, I would wait until its actually released to see accurate pricing.

I also have a prototype and have been beating on it along side of Dave and a few other guys for a couple months now,I can honestly say this is a very well thought out and tough set up for your Baja theres so many good points to this set up as DS said NO one is going to top this set up and its the very same quality you expect from Turtle Racing imo one of the best.

Hey CPS. Seen some of your RCU threads. some of the info i see going around there is only half truths and a good portion of "I THINKS" instead of hard info. Looks like Old and Slow is giving you some Straight Advice!

man TR has a Great Unit here!

think i may have to get one for the 5T when its released.

Hey CPS. Seen some of your RCU threads. some of the info i see going around there is only half truths and a good portion of "I THINKS" instead of hard info. Looks like Old and Slow is giving you some Straight Advice!

man TR has a Great Unit here!

think i may have to get one for the 5T when its released.

What the heck are you talking about? I've never said anything bad about Turtle Racing or put out any half truths...who the hell is old and slow? Maybe CPS is someone else? I just posted a link in there to TGN.

not you, the other people posting up on some of yours and other threads. Sorry, didnt mean to confuse.

maybe im thinking of another guy, but didnt you post a thread about porting your own motor?

Sorry CSP, I was refering to SPL as if that were you. obviously CSP is not SPLCrazy. lol

my bad, was tired and thinking thru a fog last night, but either way, just let folks know to be careful what kind of poop they are swallowing over their, as a fair portion of it is still Jimmy Jones KoolAid. lol

Last edited:
not you, the other people posting up on some of yours and other threads. Sorry, didnt mean to confuse.

maybe im thinking of another guy, but didnt you post a thread about porting your own motor?

Sorry CSP, I was refering to SPL as if that were you. obviously CSP is not SPLCrazy. lol

my bad, was tired and thinking thru a fog last night, but either way, just let folks know to be careful what kind of poop they are swallowing over their, as a fair portion of it is still Jimmy Jones KoolAid. lol

Aw! No problem. :) I thought I put something bad out there....LOL. I was looking at a couple threads I had posted to make sure. I've never had a chance to do anything to my motors yet, they won't die. I definitely wouldn't port a motor, my skills on some things are not so good to put it nicely.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks