Sold / Found UBER BARGIN!! my ht2 and loads of parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaean

rn tuning "fat boy" pipe and stinger £100

horforsale1.jpg

elcom cleon "big bore" (these are the biggest shocks out there) front shockers + springs + tk09 shock tower £65

horforsale2.jpg

elcon cleon long rear shocks PLUS ht2 tk09 rear shock tower. £100

newsuspension2.jpg

Harm megatech hydro brakes+master cylinder+lines+ oddy large fiber disks and steel pads (can see on the above pics) UBER BARGIN at £110! (the brakes and cylinder new are circa £225!)

wheels and tyres:

horforsale7.jpg

all FG/harm/hormann fittament. the LOT for £150 ono. might split these on ebay (couple of them have damaged squares but i have some spare rims, all tyres good cond most have lots of tread left)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for the HT2. car comes with no engine/exhaust as a roller on the mcd wheels with near new mcd step stud tyres. its back on the standard shock towers front and rear and standard shocks. car has the wider optinal front arms fitted but ill also include the smaller stock ht2 arms as spares. no radio gear included. also i have 2 bodys and 2 spoilers (battered but its a small thing)

its an UTTER SUPER BARGIN at £250!

the only issues it has are it needs a servo saver post (few quid from the dealer) and the main brake disk pivot screw has snapped (brakes still work, jsut cant remove the link unless you drill out the screw)

will throw in some spare shocks and lots of springs and a fair few spur gears and a pinion. i have up to date pics but i need an aaa battery for my camrea so i can upload the pics to my pc (joys of being late night)

anything can be collected form me here in horncastle lincs (uk)

or i can post but not until next monday as im working long hours again.

cheers

new pics better showing roller and the other stuff:

ht2 roller:

ht2forsale1.jpg

ht2forsale2.jpg

ht2forsale3.jpg

ht2forsale5.jpg

ht2forsale6.jpg

ht2forsale7.jpg

Harm brakes (with all hormann+oddy mountings)

ht2forsale8.jpg

rn tuning exhaust:

ht2forsale9.jpg

ht2forsale10.jpg

(manifold not pictured but included)

also found a +2mm stuffed crank. £25 posted.

ht2forsale16.jpg

oh the elcon shocks:

rear : ht2forsale12.jpg

front: ht2forsale14.jpg

right guys just got a bid on the roller on ebay so im going to let it run its course and see for what it ses for. was a give away at that price anyway

cheers!

wow it only had one bid ?

what is going on guys

this was a nice buggy 230 Pounds ???? that is like 400 bucks . Holly Crap that is cheap

Sorry to see it go so low mate

lol whats worse is someone with ) feedback put that bid on it and has still not paid me or messaged me back!

gonna report him as a non paying bidder if i don't have the monkey or a message from him on monday. so if you want it pm me on here. i will ship this worldwide for a good offer

sorry guys been hetic atm.

decided to keep the car and have upgraded it to team kit 2008/2009 spec. gonna run it next year in the nationals.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks