Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

UFC fans??

Discussion in 'General Chaos' started by Jeremy1976, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Jeremy1976

Jeremy1976 Well-Known Member

Anyone like to watch the UFC fights? If so who is your favorite fighter? I have to go with Chuck Liddell he is a good all around mma fighter.

2. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Well-Known Member

im not a fan. but i do enjoy watching them get the poo beat out of them. i would give those guys high 5s for staying in a octagon (?) and induring the pain! ouchy.

3. tommyii77

tommyii77 Member

I am a big UFC fan I get all the fights. My favorite fighter is George ST. Pierre

4. sig943

sig943 Well-Known Member

My favorite is Forrest Griffin. That dude is a loose cannon. He dosent even get warmed up till somone beats the hangover out of him. I have been keeping up with the UFC since they started making tapes. It has really changed since Dayna White ook it over. Alot more money and talent in it now.

5. james22ca

james22ca Well-Known Member

yea, I really miss the old school UFC.
    The time where it was one big tourny and you had multiple fight in one night.

And the best part was it was just like organized bat fighting back then, 15 seconds then someone got knocked out.

6. sig943

sig943 Well-Known Member

The only problem with the old way was if someone got hurt early in the night they had to fight the next fight with that injury. Not really a good way to see whos best.

7. james22ca

james22ca Well-Known Member

yea but some of the fights these days are just 15 minutes of guys stand around then taking it too the ground and doing nothing.

8. sig943

sig943 Well-Known Member

At least now they stand them up. Back in the day the graceys (sp?) would lay around for an hour.

9. cyclops1970

cyclops1970 Well-Known Member

10. sig943

sig943 Well-Known Member

I have to disagee my my Canadian brother.

11. cyclops1970

cyclops1970 Well-Known Member

yes they both are great to watch though no doubt .. but it still make me shiver when i see a straight out Foot Stomp to the head or a soccer kick .. Geez !!

12. SMaxxin

SMaxxin Active Member

I watch UFC an it's ok but I'm starting to rather Pride Fighting. When UFC was a one night tournament I thought it was the best thing ever....If you get hurt thats too bad! One round winner take all and not all of the BS rules like they have now....sanctioned fights blow!

13. tommyii77

tommyii77 Member

Did anyone see Randy Couture beat the shit out of Tim silvia? I loved it I can not stand Tim silvia. It was one of the best fights I have ever seen.

14. Cracker Da-Hacker

Cracker Da-Hacker Well-Known Member

i love the UFC. my brother almost made it into the ultmate fighter reallty tv show but he tested positive for drugs. so he didnt get in. o well theres always next year lol. but yeah i watch it every time its on PPV or regular tv.

15. veron

veron Well-Known Member

i lover ufc i am going to see ufc 70 in manchester, uk next month. i watched ufc 68 lastnight the uprising and randy corture's comeback fight against tim silva and boyee was that a fight, randy at the age of 43 was absolutly awesome and now has his heavyweight belt back truly inspiring and jar dropping fight. randy corture is da' man and back with a vendence

16. veron

veron Well-Known Member

tomyii77
    just clocked your post, yeah randys fight was the best ufc fight i've ever seen pure skill and strength and i think tim silva looked shocked and even though he had the height and reach advantage he had no chance against randy who is a proper ufc legend in my book and at 43 still showed everyone how its done a real warrior and he has the upmost respect from me for that inspiring fight

17. phatdad

phatdad Active Member

Hell ya !!!!!! love mma.im a big ken shamrock fan that guy was one bad ass mo fo.I hated the way he went out. F that pumpkin head tito ortis i cant spell his name and that skanky Ho girl friend jenna jamison.Forrest Griffen is the man.

18. Cracker Da-Hacker

Cracker Da-Hacker Well-Known Member

iceman fan here.