Ugly losi 5T bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I'm finally ready to put a losi 5 t next to my vekta5 , in a race to see what's what for myself , but I'm not purchase in this mess they are putting on there bodies these days , ugly in my opinion , any good places to find , the old style bodies would be greatly appreciated , specifically , the b black n white one , I no this is going to be hard , but I'm not buying those ugly things ,HELP !

I'm finally ready to put a losi 5 t next to my vekta5 , in a race to see what's what for myself , but I'm not purchase in this mess they are putting on there bodies these days , ugly in my opinion , any good places to find , the old style bodies would be greatly appreciated , specifically , the b black n white one , I no this is going to be hard , but I'm not buying those ugly things ,HELP !
boom!:p!
https://rc-car-online.de/en/product...-complete-body-set-clear-for-losi-5ive-t.html

Team Chase used to sell a 1-piece body but they are no longer available.

The only options available now i think are:
  1. the oem Losi bodies(which you already don't like the paint/sticker theme of now).
  2. The 30North bodies.
  3. The Hemistorm bodies.
  4. The Grafil bodies.
  5. The King Motor/Rovan replacement bodies.

The only ones out of those 5 that are in the same price range as the one dirby was selling are the 30North and the King Motor/Rovan @ $125 and $116/$140.

Let me know if you want the links.

To add 30 north has a reputation of being near indestructible. I haven't owned one so I do not speak from experience but hemistorms penta body make all the other shells looks like they were designed with coloured crayons. Its just that badass. Hemistorm is a mastermind of RC design and coloring.

30N site is something else. Especially seeing an alternator to charge the batteries as your braking an A-Arm or hitting another truck at ~35 MPH.

Anyone recommend a specific site for Baja bodies and have them customize it (not a painter)?

Grafil make some nice bodies. I have one on my 5ive. After a year it's starting to show some real damage though.

I always shoot up a piece of 24x24 glass with my paint layout before I put it to lexan. If it does not look good just razor it off glass and go at it again till it pleases the eye. The glass makes it just like a clear body and also lets you get the airbrush just right in adjustments. sometimes colors will bleed through others and you can not see it till it is on a clear surface and just by changing what colors you put down first can over come this .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks