Ultimate xb-e

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's repaired! I beefed up some parts. I added another 2mm of carbon to the rear shock tower, so it's just like the front tower now (6mm) I also added aluminum tubing as holding pins for the rear cage pins. If you look at the pictur above and then look at the picture here you can see the difference.
cagerepair003_zps4fbf757a.gifcagerepair001_zpsb1fdc214.gif

Well it's repaired! I beefed up some parts. I added another 2mm of carbon to the rear shock tower, so it's just like the front tower now (6mm) I also added aluminum tubing as holding pins for the rear cage pins. If you look at the pictur above and then look at the picture here you can see the difference.
cagerepair003_zps4fbf757a.gifcagerepair001_zpsb1fdc214.gif

If you look close at lower picture, the shock tower had a lot of stress cracks. This is why I beefed it up. I should have done it when I did the front tower.

Last edited:
Sorry about the battery. That must take a lot of restraint to drive with all that power. Smile you're on youtube boys! Love the baseball diamonds dust obscuring the parking lot for a couple minutes....

Well guys it has been awhile since I posted anything here. But I'm looking at this new esc that is made by the same company that makes my Beast 910kv motor and guess what its called? "THE BEAST''!It is also made for the HV servos that are in 95% of 1/5 scale trucks and buggies. I have seen the insides of the esc and it is impressive! The esc doesn't even use fans to coolit's self! It that efficient.61p042g0M4L_SL1000__zps0d2e6461.gifsanesyru_zps08a75ae3.gif

Given all the different terrain you run, what is the best tires to hook up? I have just got a used Chimera and it looks a lot like the "X" series vehicles. I am going to some wheel adapters and run different tires. So? What size tires do you use? What size pinion? What size motor? Stock red cat is a 980.
Do you have any issues with overheating? I notice a lot of 7075 upgrades. Are the diffs worth it and does the front upgrades remove a lot of slop?
Any information would be helpful.
Thans.

0k here is the deal. I have a XBE Redcat and it is brushless it makes a lot of power and this build you see here makes a lot of power. The gas Losi 5ive is also highly modified. So I don't know what to tell you other than the GimoRacing is a graet place to by Gas motors and also the best prices. As for tires I like the Proline trenchers. They do everything well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks