Um...can you say 'Rally crazy?'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy42

For over a year I wanted a rally. Bit the bullet and traded my fully hopped up HPI Baja for one. Should arrive next week.

Today I went to the LHS to trade a full race setup Xray NT1 Nitro competition touring car, including ALL my nitro accessories, starter box, setup tools, everything, for a gas boat.

They wanted too much in top for the gas boat, and then my eye fell on a blueline MCD Rally on the shelf with a red Mitsi body.

Don;t quite know how to say this, but it's coming home with me on Tuesday!

Wanting one for a year, then got 2 in a week!!

So now I'll have a 510mm wheelbase Peugeot bodied Proline with Zen 26 and TOPSA pipe. AND a 535mm wheelbase Mitsi Evo bodied Blueline with Zen 26 and Samba F1 pipe. lol.

I think I'm getting sick...:helpsmilie:

you have to wait untill tuesday!!! this is going to be the longest weekend ever!! unles the other one came in. cant wait to see some photo's.. and vids of course. so how did you work that with the nitro's. did they buy them from you? or did you put them up for sale at the store?

Straight trade, and I gave them some money on top. My NT1 was probably worth about 1000E, But I let them give me 750E for it, they can sell it at their leisure, break it up, or sell it as a packet. Not my problem any more. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks