Unglue tires???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acetone works best for me. Just be careful not to get too much onto the wheel itself since plastic is afraid of it.

Well how long do you boil them for ?
I tried boiling my fg mt tires one at a time for about 15-20 mins. and nothing....they came factory glued should that matter?

I had to remove tires from my Losi once using the boiling method. I boiled the water, then took the pot off the stove, poured the boiling water in a bucket and dropped the wheels in. I placed something heavy on top of them so they wouldn't float. I think I soaked them for about an hour... The removal wasn't perfect, but I was able to reuse the tire when I was finished.

Well how long do you boil them for ?
I tried boiling my fg mt tires one at a time for about 15-20 mins. and nothing....they came factory glued should that matter?
nup wont matter my FG ST tires were preglued and i took them off with ease .
put some cooking salt in the pot while its boiling as it will raise the boil temp a few degress and help with the process .. when i did mine i put one in at a time , each side for 20 mins [per side] making sure the water was boiling the whole time . then i took them out with long tongs [ be carefull not to drop them ] and put them in the sink with cold water ..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks