V3 raminator (blue waffle) build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Parks

Print my own
Got it today! I do say it seems better built with the small but necessary upgrades. Installed the 2" wheelbase extwnsion kit, and also 1" axle extenders.
Shock shafts are much larger, and they also upgraded the bottom spring perch to alloy as the plastic ones were junk. I popped open the axles and installed the brass bushings between the pinion bearings, also checked diffs and all were good with fluid and loctite on the screws. So far pretty impressed.

20220107_121203.jpg20220107_121156.jpg20220107_121214.jpg20220107_121149.jpg20220107_100214.jpg20220107_121223.jpg

Truck looks great! With the wheel base extension is it necessary to extend the driveshaft if so where do you buy them? Also the brass bushings. Can’t seem to see it on there site.

Truck looks great! With the wheel base extension is it necessary to extend the driveshaft if so where do you buy them? Also the brass bushings. Can’t seem to see it on there site.

Nope, driveshafts are fine. No need to replace them. The brass bushing I ordered off Amazon, they help support the pinion bearings and so far have made a big difference in longevity and strength

Added a fullforce tank fitting, ddm gas cap obviously, ans somehow the wiring fried again 😂😂😂. Already talked to Dan and he is sending me another one. Literally charge battery and plugged it in and it immediately fired, pretty sure it had a short somewhereView attachment 80140View attachment 80141
you can take the primal out of the rovan but never the rovan out the primal🤣

Dang it. Now I have to get one. Thing is dope! Super crappy about the wiring for sure. Glad Dan took care of ya!
Are the shocks the same as the Raminator V2 just with different inerts for the bigger 10mm shaft or whole new shock?

You don’t seem to have much luck with wiring/fires on these things!
Truck looks real good though
Tires do seem like they are quite a bit smaller then the raminator ones so should perform better with the stock engine

You don’t seem to have much luck with wiring/fires on these things!
Truck looks real good though
Tires do seem like they are quite a bit smaller then the raminator ones so should perform better with the stock engine

No for sure I have terrible luck with it. Tires definitely shave some weight off, but the original engine is still pathetic.

Added a fullforce fitting, and spaced the tank up for what's coming.

20220107_164756.jpg20220107_161701.jpg

The 80???

No, it hasn't been produced yet. I'll have the first, should have in less than a month with a new version of something else lol.

I took the brake servo out and swapped it with a spare hitec d845wp, and took the steering servos out to put in dual agfrc 78kg servos. I'm done with primal electrical poop. Also added shock limiting straps.20220108_164245.jpg20220108_164224.jpg20220108_164249.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks