V3 raminator (blue waffle) build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a beautiful truck. I’m super close to pulling the trigger on one of these along with a big bore at the same time. Looks like there’s no cutting of the chassis required anymore for fitment of the big bore? Just trying to see what else I’d need to bulletproof the truck so I can order it all at the same time. Love the truck and this thread!

That is a beautiful truck. I’m super close to pulling the trigger on one of these along with a big bore at the same time. Looks like there’s no cutting of the chassis required anymore for fitment of the big bore? Just trying to see what else I’d need to bulletproof the truck so I can order it all at the same time. Love the truck and this thread!

Nope, no cutting required. I unholy the middle side frame and it slides right in. I'd recommend the brass bushing inserts for the diff housing, the nut/ bolt method for the diffs themselves, steering servos and that will be a good start. Of course and engine to lol. I do have a basically new 50gt for sale in the classifieds right now

Nope, no cutting required. I unholy the middle side frame and it slides right in. I'd recommend the brass bushing inserts for the diff housing, the nut/ bolt method for the diffs themselves, steering servos and that will be a good start. Of course and engine to lol. I do have a basically new 50gt for sale in the classifieds right now
Thanks! That seems like a great deal and was what I was looking at getting actually. Kind of contemplating the 71 since I’m in Colorado and everything loses power up here, but I could always do the top end conversion. Hmmmm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks