VALUE/INTEREST KYOSHO ARC BUGGY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volvo Viking

Hello, I have this old kyosho arc buggy, 1:5 someone now if there could be collectors for this one? And what the value could be? The car have some scratches and some of the decals is missing, the engine can turn but I have not started it, the tank is missing and the car is not completely,
Sorry for the language I'm from Denmark.
Best regards Anders.

Attachments

• IMG_20200301_191418.jpg
    IMG_20200301_191418.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200301_190237.jpg
    IMG_20200301_190237.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200301_190520.jpg
    IMG_20200301_190520.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200301_191146.jpg
    IMG_20200301_191146.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 24
@Volvo Viking cool car! I like it a lot. If it was complete, you had video proof of it running and included the spare parts, I would pay $500USD for it. I'm not an intelligent man and have been known to be irresponsible with money when it comes to Big Boy Toys.:ROFLMAO: Now, if it brings nostalgia for a previous owner, I imagine that you could ask $1000USD for a complete running model.

If you fix it up and post it on Ebay, someone here will find it and post it in the "OMG!!"...ebay thread. We will laugh and say the price is too high, but you can have the last laugh when you post a screen shot of the sale page for $1000 or more.(y)

Here's a cool video you can add to you sale ad.

Edit: Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks a lot for your reply and inputs ??.
I buy a lot on ebay, but I have never tried to sell something, I can hear that I'm gonna think about what I will do.
THANKS AGAIN ?

Hello, I have this old kyosho arc buggy, 1:5 someone now if there could be collectors for this one? And what the value could be? The car have some scratches and some of the decals is missing, the engine can turn but I have not started it, the tank is missing and the car is not completely,
Best regards Anders.
Hi there would be interested in your willing to sell have sent you a message

Best regards Anders.
Hi I don’t suppose you have a manual for this car you would be able to scan.
Cheers
Karl

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks