Vekta.5 steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bajaripper912

Does anybody have a cheaper solution for better steering on the vekta 5 with out double steering servo setup? Im running irp tire rod ends, turtle steering, and upgraded steering bell crank and it seems to lag big time. Everything is smooth no binding. Im really not trying to spend 350 to upgrade to double steering setup or 500 for a industrial servo. I just need it a little better with out breaking the bank to much. Any other ideas would be appreciated thanx

Maybe its just me or im expecting better idk. Its just seems like i gotta come to a complete stop to actually make it turn reasonably. When im driving straight and want to turn it just sucks. It takes so long for it to turn around. I may just have to bite the bullet and do a double steering setup. Time to start saving up for that upgrade.

could go dual servo setup with 2 of those jx 2060 servos he wants to get and keep the Kraken TS555v servo as a backup..I think i saw a post on here that said jx 2060's had somethin' like 800oz of torque?!?!
Does anyone have any good info/review on those jx 2060 servos? For under $50 bucks, are the specs for that servo real (y)or are they bull:poop: (n)?

could go dual servo setup with 2 of those jx 2060 servos he wants to get and keep the Kraken TS555v servo as a backup..I think i saw a post on here that said jx 2060's had somethin' like 800oz of torque?!?!
Does anyone have any good info/review on those jx 2060 servos? For under $50 bucks, are the specs for that servo real (y)or are they bull:poop:(n)?
YA id like to know too cuz 800oz is kinda ridiculous for under 50 bucks

Well someone has a YouTube video about the jx 2060 and I have one on my five with about 10 to 20 runs so far every thing is good can not confirm 800 Oz that is what it says on the box if and when they fail I will report back

Im just going to dish out for dual steering with the hitec 845 servos and hope it gets better. I no its a heavy rig to begin with but i love the kraken platform. No regrets on purchasing one. But they do diffantly need some upgraded from the door thou but its part of the hobby.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks