Vekta LSE build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterj59

Well i am in the middle of building my LSE pro kit i ordered from ddm black friday, unbelievable deal i must add
I ordered all the upgrades, lots and lots of money, well this is the thing, i finished building the T90 kit and accidentally saw there is a binding issue and a fix, the fix is free of charge from kraken and constitutes 2 spacers in between the bearing and the pinion gear. Well i have time because of covid-19 wouldnt you know it i have to wait on the spacers, I mean come on give me a break

Im up to $3800 in upgrades plus $525 for 34cc ESP ported engine, its too much

Last edited:
well, I am trying to mount the zenoah 32cc esp ported engine to my T90 but for some reason it is not fitting, the T90 comes with a engine mount the mount has 4 holes 2 holes to secure the mount to the chassis from underneath and 2 holes to mount the fan shroud to the mount which is already mounted to chassis. Anyone have experience with this issues?

Attachments

• IMG-1788 fan shroud mt holes too wide.jpg
    IMG-1788 fan shroud mt holes too wide.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 12
thanks for the info, not sure why my t90 came w/o instructions
can you send me the pdf of those instructions

Last edited:
ok thanks
Continuing with my build, I found one of my original Baja 5b 26cc CY fan shrouds and it bolted right up to the T90 also replaced the Zenoah clutch plate with CY clutch plate to prevent binding when using new 32cc Zenoah, see how to remove and install clutch on Zenoah DDM YOUTUBE
Apparently the Zenoah clutch plate is much thicker which causes the clutch shoes to push against the bell.

Attachments

• LSE T90.jpg
    LSE T90.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 18
  • kraken side.jpg
    kraken side.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 18
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks