DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after about 12 hours its official, im sick. No idea what I have, and wont bother to test unless a hospital stay is in my future. While still early I have what id describe as a bad cold. My throat feels like sandpaper and swallowing is a mild annoyance. I have no fever or the dry cough many complain about. If I had to guess id say I don't have the wu flu. As a long term smoker i recognize this as my yearly go at emptying my blackened lungs. Hopefully anyways.

I smoked two packs a day for roughly ten years and I was a smoker for about 15 and I tried quitting twice the first didn't take but the second one took.Drinking had to stop also or I wouldn't have been able to stop.I now can drink with no issues but whenever I have a few drinks the urge to smoke goes way up and its been like 15 years since I quit give or take a year or two.

View attachment 57328We’re all living in scary times!
We should shoot him just to be safe. He should have enough money so every American gets a few hundred bucks.? This virus is a rich source of conspiracy. I joined a prepper forum knowing those guys would be all worked up. They didn't disappoint. They rightly feel somewhat vindicated, so now believe all the whacko theories. Day 2 of my possible WuFlu exposure: runny nose, still somewhat scratchy throat, and thats about it. I wouldn't miss work for whatever I have. The night before I got sick I was plowing and shoveling snow in the pouring rain. I think thats what got me. I was soaked and absolutely freezing by the time I finished.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks