DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 10m Americans have lost their job this week, pushing the total thus far close to 20m. Add in all the dependence those jobs sustaine and we're taking 50m+. Thats alot of people who can no longer support their families all because a few thousand people died, and on the extreme possibly 1m more deaths. Who are the morons that can't handle simple math? Wonder when someone in government is gonna have the balls to tell the hard truth. Or will we just destroy everyones lives to save that million people?

e
So 10m Americans have lost their job this week, pushing the total thus far close to 20m. Add in all the dependence those jobs sustaine and we're taking 50m+. Thats alot of people who can no longer support their families all because a few thousand people died, and on the extreme possibly 1m more deaths. Who are the morons that can't handle simple math? Wonder when someone in government is gonna have the balls to tell the hard truth. Or will we just destroy everyones lives to save that million people?
exactly what they wanted to accomplish and they've done it by a mile?
USA has 33mill unemployed now....?

Last edited:
A bit of humour
Had to copy/paste as best I could

Image may contain: possible text that says 'MY HOUSE GOT TP'D LAST NIGHT, IT'S NOW APPRAISED AT $875,000'
90770619_10216696124262221_2111056673152958464_n.jpg
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Home Invasions should probably decline.. Everyone is home with Guns and enough bleach and paper Towels to clean up the scene.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Remember laughing at Michael Jackson wearing mask and gloves. Now yall out here looking like you wanna be starting something.'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Does anyone know how long toilet paper will last if you freeze it?'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'sun gazing com AMEN YOU THOUGHT DOGS WERE HARD TO TRAIN? LOOK AT ALL THE HUMANS THAT CAN'T SIT AND STAY'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'snipitsofnie HOPE THE WEATHER IS GOOD TOMORROW FOR MY TRIP TO PUERTO BACKYARDA. I'M GETTING TIRED OF LOS LIVINGROOM.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'sun gazing com AMEN MY BODY HAS ABSORBED SO MUCH SOAP AND DISINFECTANT LATELY, THAT WHEN I PEE IT CLEANS THE TOILET.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS TO HEAR THIS, BUT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY.'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Nine months from now I better hot see Ko'Rona Vyress 6lbs 5oz'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Homeschooling Day 3: They all graduated. #Done'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'This is the longest something made in China has ever lasted.'

Image may contain: ‎possible text that says '‎ਰ When this is all over, we are throwing the biggest St.Patrick's eee Easter de Mayo of July party anyone's ever seen ת‎'‎
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Anyone else plan on telling their child that their Elf on the Shelf didn't survive the Coronavirus? Just me, ok?'
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'On day 7 of quarantine Baby pass me The hair dryer દ'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Imagine surviving all that unprotected sex just to die from an unprotected handshake'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Saw my neighbor Tammy out early this morning scraping the 'My Kid is a Terrific Student' sticker off her minivan. Guess that first week of homeschooling didn't go so well.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'We all gonna become so bored by the end of this everybody gonna MoreCrazyStuff know how to fold a fitted sheet'

__._,_.___

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks