DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ours is a hybrid, and quite skittish of people, so he can't be allowed to run the neighborhood freely. But he bonded with the dog early on and learned to walk on a leash by watching him. So now he gets to go on hikes and beach days with the rest of the family!

View attachment 57554
See Mike, normal people do this ? im not wierd ??

That's just the homeless mate ??
Not always. Its just a lack of public bathrooms in nyc. I myself have found creative ways to piss in the city. Most buisnesses just wont let you use the toilet unless you know them.
So sure you seen the reports of wild animals coming out to play during lockdown ? this pic was taken 2 hours up the east coast from where I lived in south Africa ? these hippos come out all the time to grase on lawns? only round 2 ton and very dangerous ?
View attachment 57574
I hear hippos cause more deaths in Africa than any other animal. Ugly things imo. Luckily worst we have is black bear. Female with cubs are dangerous, but the males are big pusses. Dog chases em off a few times a year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks