DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen to her... :rolleyes: ..shes a doctor
listen to him... :rolleyes: ..he's a doctor....
get ur self learns ?.....
yes there long vids :rolleyes: ..but u may actually learn sumin...?.. things u thought u knew..?..but we're wrong?.....
https://youtu.be/pqnbzSCvcwk
and Vietnam which is a nats cock from China has no.....I said NO.. .cases?..yet USA.. UK is feking miles away and millions have it?......c'mon folks.....????..... :rolleyes:
https://youtu.be/MumnJMjOpAE
https://youtu.be/v7_VuQ2b9n8

Last edited:
I don’t know bro it’s hard for me to believe these geeks in YouTube videos.
My sister is personally living this and seeing it on a daily. Maybe if my sister was new in her line of work I’d have my doubts. But she’s had the same job for about 15yrs now so I’ll believe her over ur online videos ??‍♂️

It’s something bad going around, you can choose to believe it or deny it. It ain’t gonna change the fact that the shît hit the fan already and we’re all fuçked

again we’re not all gonna die from covid just the weakest links, doctors know this. It’s why they know that wearing a mask isn’t gonna save you. The only reason for wearing a mask is so you don’t infect someone who’s already weak in the food chain.
I can have covid with zero signs of being sick, cough and sneeze around you several times and you die within weeks. Others just get a little sick and recover no issues.

it’s almost like AIDS, that poop was another virus humans created and let loose on the population .... what’s funny is they figured out a way to keep you alive with aids and anyone who comes out with a cure, simply dies in mysterious accidents ??‍♂️
Big pharma and the government has control over everything we’re all just small fish surviving in a huge pond

Did any of you ever get chicken pox ?? When I was a jit one of my little cousins got chicken pox so the family decided to put all of us in the same room so we all caught the chicken pox. We all survived, to us we were just having the times of our life living with our cousins for almost 2 weeks... it was 7 of us who all caught the pox at the same time ???? now in days chicken pox is almost unheard of because they came out with a vaccine for it lol.

and any of u wearing a mask....do u actually know u r gonna make urself ill doing this daily.....breathing in stale oxygen...not good for ur body....?...but hay...ur gov would never tell u to do sumin whats bad for u ....would they ?.....?
in the 2000's the boogie man was a "man in a cave "..gonna bring terror to the world... :rolleyes:..which...incidently the whole of the USA military couldn't find him.??...but a cnn news crew did one sunny afternoon :ROFLMAO: ...funny that.....????...now....2020...it's an invisible boogie man..."gonna bring terrrro to the masses"...ffs:rolleyes:.?

Last edited:
listen to her... :rolleyes: ..shes a doctor
listen to him... :rolleyes: ..he's a doctor....
get ur self learns ?.....
yes there long vids :rolleyes: ..but u may actually learn sumin...?.. things u thought u knew..?..but we're wrong?.....
https://youtu.be/pqnbzSCvcwk
and Vietnam which is a nats cock from China has no.....I said NO.. .cases?..yet USA.. UK is feking miles away and millions have it?......c'mon folks.....????..... :rolleyes:
https://youtu.be/MumnJMjOpAE
https://youtu.be/v7_VuQ2b9n8

it's all good.
Don said he's going to slow down testing so there aren't so many cases o_O

The man in a cave ur talking about was a BMF with unlimited funds, he was far from invisible buddy.
US military eliminated over 5 individuales who they believed was him. Each time they killed him, it would turn out to be a look alike and not the real deal. For all we know he’s still alive kicking It with his homies in a private island
This boogie man you speak off, his soldiers killed over 8 of my personal brothers in the USMC killed many more brothers and sisters in different branches of the us military. HE WAS VERY VERY REAL
and again the reason why there is so much mystery with this boogie man IS BECAUSE THE US GOVERNMENT WAS IN BED WITH HIM ??‍♂️
again if yall remember those times you’ll remember all the confusion and distractions the government deployed on its ppl to keep y’all distracted from the truth .... it’s now been over 17 years and the human sheep are now to busy even remember because they are caught up with covid drama ... sad sad times just think of how fuçked the future is.

take gadafffie for instance.....had a awseome cuntry....fantastic place to live..looked like paradise bak then...?...then when he didn't play ball with the central banks to put his cuntry into forever debt an in there control..?...an wanted to set up his own gold backed currency...u lot went in and levelled the place killing thousands......what did she say...?..."we came...he saw...he died....".... :rolleyes:
y'all needs to keep ur noise outa other peeps issues ?....bit late for that now I guess? as will b pay bak time soon....pretty sure the end is nigh?..40mill unemployed.....25 trillion in debt....or wot ever tbe fek it is.. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: ...u really fink ur pulling outa this one??
naa.....nada....Finn.....over.....??

Last edited:
Mike you’re gonna end up hung with ur RC pull start cord in your man cave if you keep poking the bear with your conspiracies. Death by RC’s, I can already see the news spin off story. Young lad hangs his self due to RC depression, they will hold a memorial in ur honor to further distract the masses ??‍♂️?
yytw?
..breakfast time me thinks ?
btw I have no cause to hang....top....do meself in...or the like....???

this is the main reason..or one of this "scamdemic"...to get a vacine into everyone..?...by ur friendly life loving cunty bill gates????
..an it makes laugh when peeps say..."hoo it's jus sum video from a nut job on u tube. :rolleyes: i don't belive what they say?:ROFLMAO: "...yet when sum one comes on ur teLIEvision and sprouts a load of lies everyone believes them..."but i heard/seen it on the tv so it must b true?.."...ffs.. :rolleyes: ....peeps need to b doing there own research ? to find out the truth?...not relying on the "news at 6:rolleyes:"...for there info.....?

Last edited:
So the morons in CHAZ, the "autonomous" zone have of course decended into chaos as anyone with a brain predicted. Whats the first thing they do after 2 get shot? Call the police for help.? perhaps we can send anyone with COVID there for quarantine. I don't think these people are redeemable, and shouldn't be allowed to rejoin society. Let them be truly autonomous and wall them in.

So the morons in CHAZ, the "autonomous" zone have of course decended into chaos as anyone with a brain predicted. Whats the first thing they do after 2 get shot? Call the police for help.? perhaps we can send anyone with COVID there for quarantine. I don't think these people are redeemable, and shouldn't be allowed to rejoin society. Let them be truly autonomous and wall them in.

No ,that is a waste of tax payers money ,they need ,well ,you know!...:cool:

Had a big ole pig of a women with that style haircut scold me for no mask. She asked why I thought it was ok to endanger her health. I promptly pointed out she gave up on health 300 pds ago, and asked why she thought it was ok to demand my tax dollars buy her insulin. She promptly stormed off before devouring her burger, fries, and diet soda.? ?people like that. If I can make a karen cry, it was a good day.???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks