DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im willing to bet the actual numbers of cover deaths is less than half of what they are saying. my friends uncle died from a heart attack last month and on the death certificate it was claimed to be a covid death. they couldn't even confirm if he had it in his system though. I understand that this is just one case but ive heard something similar from a lot of other people. We will never know how many people without underlying health conditions are actually in danger from this, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was 0

@AnubisBC, first I didnt say anyone died from wearing a mask. A lady fainted at my mothers work. The drs said it was from the mask. That's what I was told. I have no reason to doubt what i was told. I have also had to wear masks for long durations and had no I'll effects. When I was working on frack sights we had to wear respirators to combat H2S gas that was released as part of the drilling and fracking process. We had to undergo monthly mask fit tests. Never had an issue with breathing. That however does not mean some people wont. Then again weve been beyond miss led by the drs and government about this virus its pathetic. Weve even started using it for political gain here in Pa. The states release what info the choose and release it when they choose. I'm done with this poop. Yeah I'll piss on your leg and everyone's else too. Better the the piss raining down on our heads, spoon fed to us by corrupt liers. Fyi I have friends and family in 3 of the biggest hospitals in my area, what they've told me doesn't fit the deadly killer virus narrative that's been portrayed. Get your rain gear on the shits gonna get a lot deeper before anything gets better.

sooo...u still want a vacine after watching this....
what a smarmey pair of low life cunts....?☠???.....
because it don't?
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT???PERIOD!!!!
......"but there all u tube nut jobs:wacky:...y would i beLIEve them ...its real i seen it on the teLIEvision.".... :rolleyes: ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh damn! Go get your tinfoil hats and load your AR-15! Hope your shipping container bunker is well fortified! ? :ROFLMAO:

I have a very close friend who keeps re-iterating this garbage over and over again and has done so for the last 20 years. I have family from the 50s on , who built bunkers during the cold war. Guess what? Nothing has changed, no NWO has surfaced and we are still not largely subjugated.

It doesn't seem to matter who is in control of the government, the story never changes.

But hey, if you want to keep getting your blood pressure up chasing the bogey man, by all means don't let me stop you! ☮

Oh damn! Go get your tinfoil hats and load your AR-15! Hope your shipping container bunker is well fortified! ? :ROFLMAO:

I have a very close friend who keeps re-iterating this garbage over and over again and has done so for the last 20 years. I have family from the 50s on , who built bunkers during the cold war. Guess what? Nothing has changed, no NWO has surfaced and we are still not largely subjugated.

It doesn't seem to matter who is in control of the government, the story never changes.

But hey, if you want to keep getting your blood pressure up chasing the bogey man, by all means don't let me stop you! ☮
+1 ? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks