DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know what protests your watching. No one seems worried about masks around herr since the protests started.
Haven't put one on yet, along with atleast 40% of my town. I refuse to become a mask person, and live in fear of whats coming for everyone eventually. I know its temporary, although some would love it to continue, but I refuse to live under authoritarian rule. No thank you, yall can keep that nonsense.
???. ...?

Here they saying that a mask does nothing except mild asphyxiation ???
Infact the use has been discourage ?‍♂️?????
Thats not my reason, but a good one. America has faced far worse multiple times and never cowered at home, or strapped maxi pads to our faces. We definitely have never allowed what is textbook authoritarian rule. The only thing that made America what it is, is freedom. At one point the level of freedom Americans had was second to none, by a large margin. Its what made us unique. I didn't serve 10 years of actual service, (not a get rich beurocracy job) to toss that aside over a respiratory virus. I wouldn't do it for anything. For anyone saying it was necessary, I say pfft. Sweden never locked down and saw similar results to everyone else. Staying inside likely made it worse, according to some reputable scientists. Still no hugh spike in states that opened early.
In conclusion, ill let out a big fat 'MURICA mother truckers. Toughen up!???????
??☺?

I just got into a fight with a guy at walmart this weekend over my 3 yo not wearing a mask. Suffice it to say his 12 yo ish daughter learned 2 things, her daddy is a pussy and several colorful words her pussy dad didnt want her to hear. Meanwhile I had my so called mask around my neck. And he never seemed to notice it wasnt actually on my face, just my daughter didnt have one at all.

I just got into a fight with a guy at walmart this weekend over my 3 yo not wearing a mask. Suffice it to say his 12 yo ish daughter learned 2 things, her daddy is a pussy and several colorful words her pussy dad didnt want her to hear. Meanwhile I had my so called mask around my neck. And he never seemed to notice it wasnt actually on my face, just my daughter didnt have one at all.
Tell him you have a fart smelling fetish and he's discriminating against your need to identify as a fart sniffer. That'll shut em up fast I bet. Especially if you try to sniff their ass.????

I was gonna drag his dumb ass outside, and give him a good thumping, wife steeped in with the manager. Manager kicked him out.
You might be a redneck if you're in a internet video of a walmart brawl.?
I was gonna drag his dumb ass outside, and give him a good humping, wife steeped in with the manager. Manager kicked him out.
Fixed?

Last edited:
Thought we had established that @Seandonato73 was a hill Billy ? spose he could be a redneck hb???
Its all the same. They just split into different sects to help cut down on the inbreeding. Hillbillies and hillbillies don't mix, gotta toss in a redneck, trailer trash and the mountain folk of W. Virginia so they stopped having cross eyed children, and big shoe little shoe people.? j/k the inbreeding didn't get that far??

Just in Perry county, and west Virginia.... Bever creek to be specific. Was down at a strippens fixing a trex, the guys there were straight out of the 60s. No teeth, and didnt speak discernable English. Got used to the talk. Never got used to the body odor. They were the real hillbillies.

Just in Perry county, and west Virginia.... Bever creek to be specific. Was down at a strippens fixing a trex, the guys there were straight out of the 60s. No teeth, and didnt speak discernable English. Got used to the talk. Never got used to the body odor. They were the real hillbillies.
I tell ya what though. I bet most have no clue about Covid, or the riots, or any of the nonsense going on. They got their secluded little holler of misty mountains, the best liquor around, and no time for our bullshit. A bit of hygiene, and a few less snake dancers, and it would be the life imo. Some are kinda normal. They just live life at a much different pace.

Yes, very slow pace. So slow you think time stopped. Actually just have to get down into the Carolinas for everything to slow down a few notches, compared to what we call normal in the NE. Georgia and maybe Tennessee are about the most laid back, untill you start heading west, that is. Quite refreshing really.

Here they saying that a mask does nothing except mild asphyxiation ???
Infact the use has been discourage ?‍♂️?????
Isnt Australia seeing a rapid decline of cases? The southern hemisphere is into its winter months - similar to December in the northern hemisphere, so if there was going to be a second outbreak in the fall in the northern hemisphere, there should be one in the southern hemisphere, right?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks