Vitavon wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not sure bout the 1.8 kg before foams and tires🤔 they do look super bad ass but😍
I’ve got 3 pairs, 4 x 5t and 2 x 5b. I’ll get them out and weigh mine for you, I’ve got Uber Zero G 5b’s with super light foams and Prolines with front foams for the other 4.

They are solid and look great but they are never gonna be FG or MCD light and flexible. Doubt you’ll see them at the track but so what.😎

I’ve got 3 pairs, 4 x 5t and 2 x 5b. I’ll get them out and weigh mine for you, I’ve got Uber Zero G 5b’s with super light foams and Prolines with front foams for the other 4.

They are solid and look great but they are never gonna be FG or MCD light and flexible. Doubt you’ll see them at the track but so what.😎
Yeah some scale pics would be awesome 👌

I honestly can’t remember. I dealt with Danny direct because of shipping to the UK so my price won’t be your price necessarily. Yours will probably be double just because you are you, but least you’ll get free shipping. 👍🏾
How much is a full 5ivet/b set
But honestly they are the most reasonably priced alloy wheels with the bonus they look good. Exclusivity will become the issue soon I think. 😉

I pretty sure.......less than the ddm billet rims👍🏻
Otaka laughed when I suggested ddms billets wheels with my 80 on my baja and he supports ddm pretty big. I want to try these Vitavons, I don't mind the weight..I need to find some 80cc proof foams and tires for them though, preferably sand paddles
How much is a full 5ivet/b set
About 🖕 that much 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And pair he means 2

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks