Vp Racing fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazybajabuild

Hey guys my local gas station has started selling vp racing fuel. Im.looking for a good fuel to run in my baja w/ g290. There's so much to choose from though so was hoping these pics would give an idea on what they have. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-195013_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-195013_Facebook.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210924-195021_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-195021_Facebook.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210924-195130_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-195130_Facebook.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20210924-195532_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-195532_Facebook.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys my local gas station has started selling vp racing fuel. Im.looking for a good fuel to run in my baja w/ g290. There's so much to choose from though so was hoping these pics would give an idea on what they have. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
See if he can get you the VP small fuel it’s 94 octane and ethanol free comes in gallon and 5gallon pail . It’s all I have ever run it’s great fuel and mix with your favorite 2 stroke oil , mine is Amsoil Dominator.
Factory g290 run ethanol free pump gas such as 91 or 93
Around me there is no ethanol free pump fuel. Really sucks but at least I can get this VP94

Attachments

• E667BF17-0F51-4916-ABEA-63B884C931B0.jpeg
    E667BF17-0F51-4916-ABEA-63B884C931B0.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 6
Im in same boat as MGP. So I buy the VP 4 cycle 94 octane ethanol free small engine fuel from my local Ace. (Same stuff he posted) I was getting 5 gallons after my coupons for usually around 70 bucks out the door. Just looked it up as I actually am gonna need some more and just like everything these days it has gone up in price and its now $89.99 for 5 gallon bucket of it. Lasts me a good while so it is what it is. Wish I had some cheap ethanol free pump gas anywhere near me.

tbh you can just run regular pump gas.. just don't store for long periods with it... i hear c9 and c12 is fine... but i doubt you will see any diference from just pump gas
Not pump gas around me as I stated. Ethanol causes problems with small engine carburetors . I keep fuel in my car for up to 2 years and the VP94 fuel has a shelf life of 5 years unopened

See if he can get you the VP small fuel it’s 94 octane and ethanol free comes in gallon and 5gallon pail . It’s all I have ever run it’s great fuel and mix with your favorite 2 stroke oil , mine is Amsoil Dominator.

Around me there is no ethanol free pump fuel. Really sucks but at least I can get this VP94
Yes amsoil it is for me too. I got a few general stores that sell it. And I'm sure they can get that same fuel also. Il have to try it.
What would I have to do to this g290 to make it rip hard? I was thinking a lightened flywheel from ddm, 9000+ clutch spring. Are there any other tricks to get more power? It's roughly got 8 tanks through it. I think it goes great but more power wouldn't hurt

Yes amsoil it is for me too. I got a few general stores that sell it. And I'm sure they can get that same fuel also. Il have to try it.
What would I have to do to this g290 to make it rip hard? I was thinking a lightened flywheel from ddm, 9000+ clutch spring. Are there any other tricks to get more power? It's roughly got 8 tanks through it. I think it goes great but more power wouldn't hurt
I would not put a lightened flywheel on for a Basher. You want all the cooling you can get. Do you have a pipe on it yet ?

No offense to ddm but your really holding the potential of any engine back with that dom pipe. My opinion is it just gets you in the game for an aftermarket pipe and some noise but your not getting the full potential of a tuned pipe... I say this with confidence as I too had a dom pipe for my vekta and once I got a vrc the poweband was much better and the "hit" was hard

No offense to ddm but your really holding the potential of any engine back with that dom pipe. My opinion is it just gets you in the game for an aftermarket pipe and some noise but your not getting the full potential of a tuned pipe... I say this with confidence as I too had a dom pipe for my vekta and once I got a vrc the poweband was much better and the "hit" was hard
I agree. A Bartolone pipe will definitely let it rev

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks