WARNING!! - Watch out doing business with Oversize RC in Melbourne, Australia!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear mate, didnt know you had paid for something and not received, don't like your chances of ever seeing the part but contact paypal and advise them ASAP, also mention you know for sure their business has closed.

paypal will have contact info for the owners, they can be very proactive, cerntainly would be the first step[/QUOT

Thanks I appreciate it.

Have a great Christmas.

Oversized RC WARNING DO NOT USE THEM

Have had my order in since 18/11/2010 had confermation of order but no delivery can't contact by phone,email or Fax

Have had my order in since 18/11/2010 had confermation of order but no delivery can't contact by phone,email or Fax

Well, I have been trying with out any luck in an attempt to get my money back but it seems like a useless battle. I made a claim against Paypal and they stated that I won, but I received 0.00.

I have also contacted my credit card issuer and disputed the charge due to not receiving anything...

So I guess its a wait and see. Good luck with your issue as well.

Ed

Well, I have been trying with out any luck in an attempt to get my money back but it seems like a useless battle. I made a claim against Paypal and they stated that I won, but I received 0.00.

I have also contacted my credit card issuer and disputed the charge due to not receiving anything...

So I guess its a wait and see. Good luck with your issue as well.

Ed

Well I finally got my money back. Credit Card issuer credited my account. So it worked out. I have heard that this guy owes a lot of people money and parts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks